Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
    Sixteen Candles.

By my reckoning, that was my third viewing and it's definitely the most I've enjoyed it. Traditionally, it's struggled to compete with Hughes' other films because I saw it so long after I'd seen the others and fell in love with them. It's a fun little movie that also reminds me just how much I had a thing for Molly back at school.

Standout line: "What the hell are you bitchin' about? I gotta sleep under some Chinaman named after a duck's dork."
    You are truly one of my people! If you ever need to sit around with someone who knows the whole movie backwards and forwards, gimme a jingle!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      Big Trouble. I fucking love this movie. Every character works and is fucking hilarious. The banter between Sizemore and Knoxville is great as is Tucci doing anything in this movie. It's too bad that it came out during 9/11 and was featured a plot of a bomb on an airplane. I think it deserves more love.
      Really??? I saw it in theaters and, well, it left no impression with me whatsoever.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Warburton was good in it from what I remember.

As was the hallucinogenic frog.

And Sizemore's sandal-footed stomping of Jason Lee Christ.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just got back from errands to find LOTR Blu-Ray Trilogy sitting on my doorstep.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• FU theatrical cuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              FU theatrical cuts.

FU weird packaging. People better hope like hell they don't get a case with a broken hub.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just want the Fellowship. Fuck the other two.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just want the Fellowship. Fuck the other two.
                  And you guys wanna ban me about Slayer?

And this from "omfg make sure you watch from the very first seconds of the credits in Supernatural!" ?!??!

Comment

• Billy, it's not Rob's fault. He was molested by a tree when he was 9 (thus why he hates Two Towers) and was raped by a ghost when he was 14 (thus why he hates Return).
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      You are truly one of my people! If you ever need to sit around with someone who knows the whole movie backwards and forwards, gimme a jingle!
                      Been thinking the same thing myself. Deal!
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Billy, it's not Rob's fault. He was molested by a tree when he was 9 (thus why he hates Two Towers) and was raped by a ghost when he was 14 (thus why he hates Return).
                        If he was molested by a tree, then how can he love Evil Dead?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ninja Assassin. If you don't like this movie, hand in your man card, cut off your penis and die. You aren't a man and you won't be using your penis anyway because this movie makes pussy's wet and you don't like it. That is all.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I heard that movie sucked fucking hard. Like it was too difficult to tell what was going on and shit?
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              And you guys wanna ban me about Slayer?

And this from "omfg make sure you watch from the very first seconds of the credits in Supernatural!" ?!??!

HAha. I've seen all of them. Saw all of them in the theater at midnight showings. But the only one that actively engages me is Fellowship. Something just clicks for me in that one. I LOVE IT. The other two not so much. Not bad flicks, but I'm just not a huge fantasy type of guy.

Comment

I heard that movie sucked fucking hard. Like it was too difficult to tell what was going on and shit?
                                Yeah I heard that about the Bourne movies too. I think some people are just fucking retarded. There's one 25 second segment out of the whole film where I went "ok, stop shaking the camera." Like I said for about 25 seconds, if you can't keep up with the rest, you deserve to lose your man card.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X