Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the first disc of Supernatural Season 2 arriving today. I will watch an episode and give you my thoughts.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Got the first disc of Supernatural Season 2 arriving today. I will watch an episode and give you my thoughts.
      Ed's thoughts...

"Well.. it sure ain't Doctor Who!"

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Ed's thoughts...

"Well.. Sure could use some Doctor Who!"
        That's more like it

Comment

• Anyway, currently watching the first episode. Not bad, not boner inducing but I think that maybe because I'm not all that interested in the occult. Still, I disagree on Ackles being Plissken.

This show is perfect for casual watching in my view.

Comment

• HAUSU.

What the fuck.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Wait, did you already watch season 1 Ed?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nope, I skipped it. I tried watching Season 1 but the damn disc kept skipping. Plus, the pilot bored the hell out of me.

Comment

• *face palm*

But I guess watching shows out of order is your deal.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• STOP IT ED.

*hyperfaceplam*

Watch the damned thing from start!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Faceplam?

I'm watching Wing Commander, fuckers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        STOP IT ED.

*hyperfaceplam*

Watch the damned thing from start!
                        This isn't The Wire we're talking about. I'm not going to start with the beginning unless I'm really sold on it.

I'm watching the show, what else do you need?

Comment

• Why bother then? It's not just random episodes. There is a overall arc that starts from the beginning. I mean I guess you could watch the "previously on" thing, but you're doing yourself a disservice.

Comment

• If it sells me, I'll give it a shot. Just because I know how the first season ends doesn't mean I may want to check it out at somepoint.

Still, there's no ending with the grief with you guys

Also Jared Padelecki (Shout out to Iggy's Polish Bretheren) has some kind of cave man thing going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              I'm not going to start with the beginning unless I'm really sold on it.

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Go back to your Matlock marathon.

Look, the fact I'm even watching this show should be some kind of achievement. It's alright, not great, not boner inducing ecstasy but okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X