Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Season 5 of Lost...LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW...Jack is really starting to irritate me...RICARDUS!!!!!
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• So are you saying you dig Season 5 more?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I hate S5. How the fuck do you spend a year with Dharma and have no fucking idea what they are on the island to do, how they got their, how they learned about it...argh.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          So are you saying you dig Season 5 more?
          More than which? I don't have one season I like more than the others. They are all pretty great to me. In S5 the time travel stuff was neat and the dynamic of Miles/Hurley, Ben/Locke, Sawyer/Kate/Juliet was neat...Jack and Sun are starting to irritate me...Faraday was/is cool...But I need more Desmond...ask me more ?s in the lost s5 thread...don't want to spoil anyone here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I hate S5. How the fuck do you spend a year with Dharma and have no fucking idea what they are on the island to do, how they got their, how they learned about it...argh.
            I didn't mind that so much...but now that you mention it, I do want answers...also where the fuck did the bomb come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
              I didn't mind that so much...but now that you mention it, I do want answers...also where the fuck did the bomb come from?
              It was insinuated that the island being in the Pacific that it came from the US military doing nuke tests all around the islands. Remember the military the natives took out? But that leaves the question, how did the military come to find out about and reach the island?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                It was insinuated that the island being in the Pacific that it came from the US military doing nuke tests all around the islands. Remember the military the natives took out? But that leaves the question, how did the military come to find out about and reach the island?
                Exactly...also EVERYTHING is insinuated in the bloody show...I can't wait to start season 6 to try and tie everything together...

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                  I can't wait to start season 6 to try and tie everything together...
                  HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

B, you so funnay.

Comment

• Just finished up Pirates 2. Picked it up at Target on blu for 13 bucks this weekend. Holy shit this movie looks and sounds great. Davy Jones still beats the fucking Na'Vi IMO. The detail you can see in HD is fucking amazing.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So I've heard...I just need closure on a few things...specifically Jack/Kate...Christian...Locke/Ben/Richard/Jacob...Sayid and the fact that he is a pimp...Sawyer/Kate/Clementine...Sun/Jin...Desmond/Penny...Widmore...Faraday...FUCK!!!! So much shit!!!

Comment

• Yeah, Davy Jones is seriously underrated CGI work.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, ILM can rock the shit when they feel like it.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched The Informant! and Up in the Air on blu this weekend. Both good movies. Farmiga (and her body double) looked great. I still need to watch Invictus, but I'm thinking Damon probably deserved his oscar nom for The Informant!. He was fucking awesome, as always.

Also saw Justice League Crisis on Two Earths on blu ray. I'm really enjoying these direct to video movies DC has been releasing. The only one I don't think I liked much was Gotham Knight.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Informant was a hoot, had a good time in the theater with that one.

Tried watching The Laramie Project, while I had heard very good things about this. I found it to be really preachy. There are good moments when Clancy Brown and Dylan Baker show up. But I figured if you had to depict this whole case, you would have been better off doing a Boys Don't Cry style film. Shit would have been brutal to watch though.

Also, Christina Ricci is really creepy looking in this.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever

FUCKING HILARIOUSLY AWESOMELY BAD

For reals. And by the time Mark Borchardt showed up, playing himself pretty much, we were in love. Especially his big scene: "Step into my office". I swear to god he told the director "let me adlib and do some improv in this scene, I'm from American Movie dammit!" and the choice he made was so fucking ridiculous. And then we got to the "penis" part. Fucking greatness. The movie is a goddamn mess (they didn't even film the ending, instead it's animated) but there are some pretty decent gore scenes. And Giuseppe Andrews is back and still rocks it. But...he's acting against Mark and I swear to god that Mark was the basis for his character. It's weird to watch them talk to each other, it's like watching identical twins bicker.

Also, this movie shows just how great Eli Roth is. The first Cabin Fever was a basic "horny kids get sick" flick but he was able to ratchet up the tension and still bring the laughs. The second one has none of that. It's just an excuse for some great gore.

Comment

Working...
                                X