Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    *Readies papers for the US Attorney*

How would you compare it to other Pixar movies? Remember, there are consequences if you say CARS is better.

Incredibles > Ratatouille > Wall-E > Toy Story 2 > Up > Finding Nemo > Monster's Inc > Toy Story > A Bug's Life > Cars
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      Incredibles > Ratatouille > Wall-E > Toy Story 2 > Up > Finding Nemo > Monster's Inc > Toy Story > A Bug's Life > Cars
      Fair enough, I see your loyalty remains to your country.

*shreds documents*
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Why am I not surprised that Ed has not seen Ichi?

Even people who HATE Miike have seen Ichi!

Yet he is willing to question Rob's loyalty over a Pixar film... which was, in my opinion, a bit overrated.

I stand perplexed...

Comment

• I'm sitting and I'm still perplexed.

And I don't get the Miike hate. He's gone into different genres.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Why am I not surprised that Ed has not seen Ichi?

Even people who HATE Miike have seen Ichi!

Yet he is willing to question Rob's loyalty over a Pixar film... which was, in my opinion, a bit overrated.

I stand perplexed...
            Because I know Pixar movies and not Miike.

And I don't hate Miike, I just don't want to see his stuff. It's not a hate issue, it's a taste and preference issue.

Comment

• Watched Paranormal Activity.

Well, the disc was scratched, so one full chapter was omitted along with the fucking ending if the film, so that kinda pissed me off a little. Secondly, I thought there were some well done creepy moments, but too much shit in between. And finally, the guy in the film was a completely obnoxious douche.

We were able to watch the end by playing it separately from the film, and the alternate ending was better IMO.

All in all, the disc problems and the douche lead really kept me from enjoying it. Kinda wish I had seen it in the theater, but whatever.

Also watched Tron this weekend. I love that film so much. It's not really directed or edited that good, but damn if it isn't enjoyable as hell.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Because I know Pixar movies and not Miike.

And I don't hate Miike, I just don't want to see his stuff. It's not a hate issue, it's a taste and preference issue.
                It has semen, Ed...

REAL SEMEN!

Comment

• The people in PA are two of the most unbelievable people ever put forth on screen. Shit, even worse than "I threw the map away" douche from Blair Witch.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    It has semen, Ed...

REAL SEMEN!
                    No thanks, got my own.

Comment

• Not the amount shown on screen, Ed. Bukkake style!
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• True, I mean that one guy in The Shield had a mason jar. Must have taken a good long while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                          The people in PA are two of the most unbelievable people ever put forth on screen. Shit, even worse than "I threw the map away" douche from Blair Witch.
                          She didn't anger me as much as he did, but yeah, there was some B.S. going on that didn't sit too well with me.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            Not the amount shown on screen, Ed. Bukkake style!
                            Srsly, Ed...

It would take someone 20 faps daily for 4-5 weeks to hoard that amount.

Comment

• Saw part of Pulp Fiction on regular TV. Had some scene in it I've never seen before. Uma Thurman talking to/interviewing Travolta with a camcorder before dinner. Weird.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Kids and I watched The Secret of Kells this weekend. Difficult to obtain, but very beautiful. It is not a story-driven movie per se; indeed the kids got a bit lost through the course of the film. It's more like visual interpretive art. Animation style is amazing overall. Definitely worth a gander! DO NOT watch stoned though...
                                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Working...
                                X