Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And somewhere, a strange lesbo fantasy was born.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      Just One of the Guys. I used to watch this all the time back in the day as it was on HBO nonstop.

Joyce is fucking hot in this still. And lulz to Zabka's meathead character.
      PG tits. gotta love it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 80s were a far more innocent time......cept for that whole crack cocaine epidemic.

Comment

• Caught a few movies on cable on the late night tip:

Commando; because it is fucking awesome. My wife even chuckled at some of the one-liners and she hates 80's action movies....Arnold seems if he has a touch of Down Syndrome watching this...Movie is aces, the scene during the credits when Alyssa and he are feeding the deer = PLATINUM.

Training Day; I still enjoy this movie, but it seems so fucking dated. 9 years doesn't seem like a long time, but HOCKENDAMN this shit was almost laughable. Seriously I have no fucking idea how Denzel won an Oscar for this, although his role was pretty fucking legit it was not Oscar worthy.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Did you get your shit pushed IN????
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Her brother was hilarious (Joyce). Funnier then he was on PLCL.
              Last edited by PHEDG; 03-12-2010, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, Training Day doesn't hold up at all.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I NEVER got the love for 'Training Day'. Sure, Denzel and Ethan are good in it, but the movie itself is unremarkable. It didn't suck, but it certainly wasn't a big OH MY GOD AWESOME HAVE YOU FUCKING SEEN THIS FILM AND GOTTEN YOUR SHIT PUSHED IN OSCAR FOR DENZEL fest like everyone made it out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                    Her brother was hilarious (Joyce). Funnier then he was on PLCL.

The brother was great.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thought Training Day was boring as fuck.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Denzel winning the Oscar for Training Day was a gimme for not winning for Malcolm X. He effectively pulled a Pacino to get the win.

I remember seeing it in the theater once and only once. Then I think I saw From Hell later that month.

All this after I quit my fast food job the month before.

In essence, watch The Shield to get what Training Day was going for.
                        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-12-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Denzel winning the Oscar for Training Day was a gimme for not winning for Malcolm X. He effectively pulled a Pacino to get the win.

I remember seeing it in the theater once and only once. Then I think I saw From Hell later that month.

All this after I quit my fast food job the month before.

In essence, watch The Shield to get what Training Day was going for.
                          And let me tell ya...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I NEVER got the love for 'Training Day'. Sure, Denzel and Ethan are good in it, but the movie itself is unremarkable. It didn't suck, but it certainly wasn't a big OH MY GOD AWESOME HAVE YOU FUCKING SEEN THIS FILM AND GOTTEN YOUR SHIT PUSHED IN OSCAR FOR DENZEL fest like everyone made it out to be.
                            I completely agree, the movie is very average and totally irrelevant at this point. Glad I sold the DVD.

Comment

• Cletus Van Damme would smoke Denzel's character right out.

Also don't even bother watching Street Kings. Oh man is it boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                Cletus Van Damme would smoke Denzel's character right out.

Also don't even bother watching Street Kings. Oh man is it boring.
                                Serpico > The Shield > Street Kings > Training Day > Righteous Kill (IMO)

Street Kings has a drunken Keanu (whoa), President Camacho (T. Crews) and lazy eyed Forrest Whitaker, that alone makes it better than Training Day...

Comment

Working...
                                X