Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah. It could be fun. I'm not hating on a prequel. IT's better than a reboot.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Movie ended perfectly, and of course you knew the tip off with Blair was that he wanted to come back in.

"Yeah, well fuck you too!"
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Go watch HTTM in the theater. More fun.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Movie ended perfectly, and of course you knew the tip off with Blair was that he wanted to come back in.

"Yeah, well fuck you too!"
          Actually, a pretty good sequel to 'The Thing' was made by Dark Horse Comics in the 90s. I haven't read it in a long, long time. If memory serves, a submarine (Russian, I think) comes to the base and rescues both McReady and Childs...only Childs has been infected. Most of the action that I remember took place on the sub.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Man, neither Mcready or his prospector hat can catch a break.

Comment

• When I got home last night, I had a little time to kill before heading out to my Chapter meeting. We started 'Collapse' (I nabbed a screener), the documentary film that Ben mentioned earlier.

Scary movie. Seriously...it makes you seriously rethink your future. We'll probably finish it tonight and go kill ourselves.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fed Ex Man handed me the blu bandied about on the last episode of BDR.

Poured a big glass of scotch and sat down to Dawn of the Dead: Foree is a Fucking Giant Edition.

On the 50", that fucking mall was gigantic. I wonder how long it took that display VW to get from the Florsheim store to the entry?

Only bad-as-in-good thing was the face make-up jerbs on various characters. The "Puerto Rican" Martinez never ceases to invoke howls of laughter from me, and the rushed work on the zombie extras added to the fun.

It really is the greatest funhouse ride.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WOO!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just One of the Guys. I used to watch this all the time back in the day as it was on HBO nonstop.

Joyce is fucking hot in this still. And lulz to Zabka's meathead character.

Comment

• When did Zabka not play a meathead?

Comment

• True, but the over the topness in this one is great. So are the UBER NERDS. Seriously, wtf?

Comment

• I may have one exception on Zabka. He was the son of Edward Woodward on The Equalizer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                            Just One of the Guys. I used to watch this all the time back in the day as it was on HBO nonstop.

Joyce is fucking hot in this still. And lulz to Zabka's meathead character.
                            YEAH RIGHT, AND I'M CYNDI LOW-PURR.

Also: PG-13 bewbs.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tis were nice bewbs.

Also, this gave the impression that chicks could imitate guys just by lowering their voice. Yes ladies, we all talk like that and you could fool us such.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-12-2010, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Rick was one lucky dude in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X