Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been following AICN for ten years, I've never seen Knowles give a bad review. Of course, he doesn't review every movie.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Burly Man Brawl. WHAT IS THE POINT?! Besides John Gaeta having a nerdgasm over the tech, why doesn't he just fly the fuck away first thing? Ugh. Makes no sense.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Them (2006); pretty decent Romanian/French flick. Based on a true story, was a little creepy (a la The Others) but not scary. I was able to stay awake through the whole thing (watched it from 11-1230) so that says something. Check it out if you can catch it on cable I stumbled upon it on IFC...74% Approved.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
          fucking love the Animatrix shorts.
          THIS.

"The Second Renaissance, Parts 1 & 2", glorious!

Comment

• I think my favorite is "The Kid" and the haunted house one.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Detective one is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                Them (2006); pretty decent Romanian/French flick. Based on a true story, was a little creepy (a la The Others) but not scary. I was able to stay awake through the whole thing (watched it from 11-1230) so that says something. Check it out if you can catch it on cable I stumbled upon it on IFC...74% Approved.
                This is on Netflix Instant. had it on my queue for months, need to finally watch it.

Comment

• The female lead is easy on the eyes and the story is one that has been told before but this has a decent spin on it...plus it's a true story. Worth the 1.5 hours.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Just watched The Thing, I'll never believe a word Wilford Brimley says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Just watched The Thing, I'll never believe a word Wilford Brimley says.
                      That fucking noose, man.

OH GOD IT'S CLASSIC

*FAPS*
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hot Tub Time Machine. Fucking awesome. So fucking good.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Nice. Theater or rental though?

We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Holy shit was this movie fucking good. Like REALLY good. And fucking hilarious. We were laughing the whole time. I know it's not Pixar, but this just jumped into my top 5 CG flicks of all time I think. Bill Hader was fucking perfect for the main character and the monkey was great.

Comment

• And for the record, The Thing was damn good.

Comment

• Yes!

Comment

• All the more reason that prequel is going to suck horrendously.

Fucking norweigians.

Comment

Working...
                                X