Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sure. And it did a damn good job breaking down so many stereotypes.

Comment

• Even more so.

I also checked out an episode of 21 Jump Street season 1. Even then Depp had the Hunter Thompson thing going on. Of course, nothing like checking out a Stephen J. Cannel production from the 80s. A true mark of quality.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Collapse. For my thoughts, head here.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Matt, have you seen Heavy Metal in Baghdad? I recommend it.
          I really dug that doc. It was amazing the shit they went through to play some music. Put alot of things into perspective.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
            Collapse. For my thoughts, head here.
            that movie scares the hell out of me. I know that I need to watch it, but I'm afraid that I'm going to do a swan dive out of the top story of the IDS tower when it's over.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
              I really dug that doc. It was amazing the shit they went through to play some music. Put alot of things into perspective.
              I have not seen this. Thanks for the tip on it!

The guys in 'Global Metal' tried to get into Iran (they even tried posing as skiers), but they were unsuccessful. They ended up emailing a ton of people out there in various repressive Middle Eastern countries and met them all in Dubai. It's a really great sequence in the film, actually, as Dubai is pretty open to Western music and ideas. They attend a festival out there called Desert Rock, and it's pretty funny to see women in Iron Maiden t-shirts and burkas.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Last Tango In Paris; kinda ridiculous, the chick had a great rack, Brando was a loon, cool for what it was I suppose...62% Approved

Moon; really cool flick, like how everything ended...I have a bunch of questions I would like answered but I'm also satisfied they were left ambiguous. Rockwell was pretty awesome in this....100% Approved.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I also watched Moon. It was good and I loved Spacey and the smiley face, but I think I was expecting a tweest.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                    Moon; really cool flick, like how everything ended...I have a bunch of questions I would like answered but I'm also satisfied they were left ambiguous. Rockwell was pretty awesome in this....100% Approved.
                    There was a really good transcript of a Q&A with Jones that Tieman posted over at THE OTHER PLACE. If I can find the thread I'll get you the link.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      I also watched Moon. It was good and I loved Spacey and the smiley face, but I think I was expecting a tweest.
                      You mean besides the fact that his character was the same one from TMNT?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Awesome
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• At no point, did I expect Sam Bell to say "Regular or Menthol?"

Comment

• TWIST!

Comment

• The entire operation was set up by the Foot Clan.

Someone get me a reporter!

Comment

• Call April O'Neil in on this case...
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X