Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not, if you don't pay attention.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      PERFECT tits on the nurse.
      Halloween 2.

That's instantly what I thought of...
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• is that the hot tub nurse? then yeah...those are perfect too.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The gorgeous blonde girl from Friday ('09) immediately came to mind.

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
          NOES3..
          Weird; Wes Craven's New Nightmare isn't long over on this end. I recently remembed seeing the image of Freddy's tongue licking someone through a phone receiver when I was about 8, something that absolutely terrified me at the time. An order was promptly placed and I'd been looking forward to it ever since.

I really liked a lot of the ideas and can appreciate how, though it seemed very clunky in these areas now, it must have felt more daring 16 years ago. There's some seriously dodgy acting by Langenkamp on offer, but that's almost made up for by the eye-rocking 90's C.G.I and brilliantly realized neglect by John Saxon at the playground. Although the third act of these kinds of movies needs to do this, the action-oriented finale here seemed particularly tailored to cater to the portion of the audience who'd probably been grumbling about the lack of slashing-time in the first hour or so.

For all its failings, it remains an interesting, ambitious curiosity.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
            Weird; Wes Craven's New Nightmare isn't long over on this end. I recently remembed seeing the image of Freddy's tongue licking someone through a phone receiver when I was about 8, something that absolutely terrified me at the time.
            I was more terrified by Gage "Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina, and I have a straight razor, Fred Gwynne" Creed turning into a mumbling meatsuit and drooling everywhere.

On a positive note, I remember Freddy's makeup being absolutely stellar.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Del Preston View Post
              I was more terrified by Gage "Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina, and I have a straight razor, Fred Gwynne" Creed turning into a mumbling meatsuit and drooling everywhere.

On a positive note, I remember Freddy's makeup being absolutely stellar.
              It's been a while since I've seen some of its predecessors, but it seemed very different to me than the rest. I didn't like it as much as the nastier, more gnarled, and - for want of a better word - "goopy" look it had prior. There was a weird smoothness to his skin that didn't quite click with me the same way, like he'd had rank ham grafted onto his skull.

To me, Freddy should be so utterly repugnant that to look at him is a constant effort, even for those of a stronger than average constitution. I've still not seen this, but the reaction Harris from Bad Dreams usually gets is closer to what I'm thinking. This is not a guy you want anywhere near your person. The New Nightmare look was just a little too cartoony for my taste.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I got the first disc of Damages: Season 2 coming to my place.

Yes!

Comment

• I remember it being a disgusting wet meat texture to the makeup.

Maybe I'm thinking of the iteration in the Kung Fu Grip Freddy vs. Forest Whitaker Eye Jason?

Could be. Shit, I gotta go watch that now.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Currently watching Con Air, Colm Meany should have gotten a spin-off movie ala U.S MARSHALS

Comment

• Also, clean shaven Trejo is a sight to be seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                        NOES3. I still fucking love this movie. John Saxon needs more work. The death scenes are pretty creepy (no death scene has topped the marionette scene IMO) and Freddy is still played as creepy as opposed to funny. That would change in the 4th one, but this is the perfect blend in my opinion.
                        This post is all truth.

I just watched BE KIND REWIND. I thought it was pretty good but I liked the ingenuity of the sweded films more than the whole package. Mos Def is too mumbly in pretty much everything he does.

Comment

• 'Global Metal'.

It's a documentary made by the same guys that did 'Metal: a Headbanger's Journey' that plays all the time on VH1 Classic and similar stations. Indeed, it's actually a sequel to that documentary, and it's just as entertaining to watch. I'm going to be doing a very positive review of it for CHUD.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just finished Comic Book Confiendtial. This is a short documentary from about 20 years ago with interviews from Will Eisener, Robert Crumb, the guy who created Love and Rockets, a coherent Stan Lee and Frank Miller looking like a meathead.

Comment

• Matt, have you seen Heavy Metal in Baghdad? I recommend it.

Comment

• That's a very good documentary. It's crazy how these guys sound when speaking English. You would have never thought these guys were from the middle east.

Comment

Working...
                                X