Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    And I do wonder if they serve Corona in Ireland. Bobby, is that beer served over there?
    Absolutely! By the lorry load, in most cases. I think I've got some downstairs right now, in fact...

U.K. chocolate, like most European chocolate, is pretty good. I still prefer American, though, something I get no end of stick for from some quarters. Cadbury's, however, does not suck.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I'm not a huge candy fan, but I'd crush some Cadbury eggs like they were real eggs.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• BRYAN FAILS
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
          Absolutely! By the lorry load, in most cases. I think I've got some downstairs right now, in fact...
          I should be bothered by this, but I won't. Still better than Budweiser.

Ah yes Cadbury Eggs, who doesn't love that cluking bunny?

Buk Buk Buk Buk Buk Buk
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
            SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH.

CADBURY CREAM EGGS ARE SEX
            The cream eggs might be good...but the chocolate bars are < Hershey's IMO.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Who the fuck eats anything by Cadbury that isn't in the shape of an egg?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Cadbury Penis Monster would like to have a few words with you.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Who the fuck eats anything by Cadbury that isn't in the shape of an egg?
                  The Brits and survivors of WWII...

Comment

• Well fuck them.

amirite?

Comment

Well fuck them.

amirite?
                      I know CJ would be down with that...

Comment

• There's more to Cadbury's than just eggs...

Much, much more.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Nothing better than cracking open a warm Cadbury egg and having all that cream drip down your chin.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Nothing better than cracking open a warm Cadbury egg and having all that cream drip down your chin.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Nothing better than cracking open a warm Cadbury egg and having all that cream drip down your chin.
                              Now that's Hockenball!
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                                She lost her shit at the Ganush attack in the car. I'm kinda glad that she got too freaked out by it, though, because she got a call earlier in the evening from a friend saying that they had to put their cat down that night so she was bummed about that.

So of course she's like "I kinda want to watch a scary movie", and I'm all like "OOH DRAG ME TO HELL IS ON DEMAND". Halfway through the opening credits I remembered the part with the cat and was silently sort of freaking out like "FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT SHOULD I DO".
                                oh shit guys we're rewatching it now do I punch her in the head or kick the TV in half fuck

~

Comment

Working...
                                X