Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is pretty fantastic. Plus, it always makes me super hungry.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I saw the end, I would like to see the backstory...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It's one of the best animated flicks I've seen. Granted, I have yet to see Wall-E. It is tied with The Incredibles as my fav Pixar flick.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love the Incredibles...and I won't see Wall-E until around Christmas when it's released on DVD/Blu
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• First time I have seen it: Bull Durham.

For some reason, the Costner is made for baseball films. And this is actually the best one of the bunch. I can't believe it took me all these years to see it. Fucking great little flick.

Tim Robbins is the dumbest motherfucker ever in this movie. Suze Surandon looked pretty damn good.

I think I saw "Dead Meat" Thompson from Hot Shots in this. Yep, that was him, playing a jeebusfreek.

[LaLoosh challenged Davis to a fight]
            Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: I don't hit no man first.
            Crash Davis: All right, then...
            [throws him a baseball]
            Crash Davis: ... hit me in the chest with that.
            Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: I'd kill you!
            Crash Davis: Yeah? From what I hear, you couldn't hit water if you fell out of a fucking boat.

Exchanges like this just aren't written anymore. Or at the very least, they are very rare.

Update: Kurt Russell helped write it. Fuck, Snake can write too!?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Snake can do everything. Including never getting married.

Comment

• Well, Hawn looks like the She-Gremlin now, so it's understandable.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He co-wrote that, really? Wow. Yeah, great moments in that flick. Like discussing the wedding gift/superstition thing with Robert Whul.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hell yeah, motherfuckin' Arliss talkin' about appropriate wedding gifts FOR THE WIN.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not a flick but just as good.

The Extras Series Finale.

What a depressing then uplifting finale of a show. It was one of my favorite shows and the finale just came up on the que. Man, Ricky turned Andy into a insufferable prick. I felt so bad for Maggie the whole time. But she is still a cutie, and looks way better in this show than on Ugly Betty. And I fucking love Stephen Merchant. Fantastic.

Comment

• I'm going to see Stepbrothers right away.
                        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Just saw Step Brothers last night..pretty fucking funny...

Just for record I want a tea bagged drum set for Christmas!
                          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                            Just saw Step Brothers last night..pretty fucking funny...

Just for record I want a tea bagged drum set for Christmas!
                            what the hell is a tea bagged drum set? can i give you that for your wedding present if you don't get it?
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm assuming a drum set that has had testicles rubbed on it at some point.

Comment

• hahahahahahahaha
                                "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Working...
                                X