Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dourif = best. He needs more love for that shit he did with Deadwood.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• He made the Chucky films work. without his voice, those things would be unwatchable. Especially Seed of Chucky.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Currently watching Texas Chainsaw (The original!). Leatherface seems like a jovial fellow.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• SSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA AAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hmmm, 70s Texas White trash

Cracks me up that Leatherface has a necktie on. Man wanted to dress nice I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              Dourif = best. He needs more love for that shit he did with Deadwood.
              Seriously, I've been rewatching Deadwood and Dourif is the best performance in the show. Olyphant and McShane are great in it, but Dourif is just outstanding.

Comment

• Just finished Texas Chainsaw, thing was getting hilarious towards the end. But that was the movie that started it all.

Comment

• Wizard People, Dear Readers

this had some really hilarious moments. I did get tired of it a little but I stuck through with it and was quite entertained.

Comment

• Phantasm. Yeah.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy!! !!!!!
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yes Man.

Probably the 1st Jim Carrey movie I enjoyed in the last 10 years.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Oh man, that movie looked terrible.

Comment

• The Hangover. What. A. Pile. Of. Meh. Especially after people had hyped that movie up so much. But then, I'm not a Vegas junkie. And could care less.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Vegas is way too overblown, it is a tacky place meant to be enjoyed once and only once.

Probably explains why I liked Hard Eight so much. The movie barely involves gambling at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugatu View Post
                                Yes Man.

Probably the 1st Jim Carrey movie I enjoyed in the last 10 years.
                                I was about to be all "ETERNAL SUNSHINE MOTHERFUCKER" but then realized that it's not really a Jim Carrey Joint per se.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X