Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Second, Street Figher (94', OF COURSE!), this movie has to be a spiritual successor to Commando in just how redonkouls it is.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken
      Second, Street Figher (94', OF COURSE!), this movie has to be a spiritual successor to Commando in just how redonkouls it is.
      Oh Ed, you keep shaking a stick at the proverbial pitbull don't you?

Originally posted by Ed Hocken
      Also, it's funny that I work with a guy who looks like Ryu in this movie.
      Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What I mean is that Commando has to be an outright parody. There's no way they could have done Street Fighter seriously. It just has that vibe to me.

Also, saw Aliens for the first time. Rob is correct, it is not a horror film. This movie also confirms that the aliens themselves are vaginas on top of vaginas. Paul Reiser should have played more bad guys. And Michael Bay must have came at the reveal of the power-loader/Alien Queen fight.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed, you are no longer allowed to discuss Commando. So let it be written, so let it be done.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Second, Street Figher (94', OF COURSE!), this movie has to be a spiritual successor to Commando in just how redonkouls it is. This was the first PG-13 movie I saw in the theater by myself. So awesome and still so sad that this had to be Raul Juila's last film. Best line: "Quick! Change the channel!"

Also, it's funny that I work with a guy who looks like Ryu in this movie.

Comment

• Also, for you B-Movie action fans, Action Jackson was pretty damn good. Kept moving, kept me interested and Carl Weathers was doing his best.

Comment

Also, saw Aliens for the first time. Rob is correct, it is not a horror film. This movie also confirms that the aliens themselves are vaginas on top of vaginas. Paul Reiser should have played more bad guys. And Michael Bay must have came at the reveal of the power-loader/Alien Queen fight.

YES. Also, I still prefer Alien over Aliens but it's a pretty awesome action flick. nothing beats THE PAXTON in this flick.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The line about ribs makes me lulz every time. In Action Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                    YES. Also, I still prefer Alien over Aliens but it's a pretty awesome action flick. nothing beats THE PAXTON in this flick.
                    Damn straight, but no one seems to remember "Stop your grinin' and drop your linen!"

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      'Death Machine'!

Cheesetastic performances by William Hootkins, Richard Brake...

And a completely over the top Brad Dourif!

Totally worth the $2.00 I spent at Movie Stop!
                      If Brad Dourif (or "The Completely Normal Brad Dourif" as I still feel he ought to be known) were a ready-meal, "completely over the top" would surely be his serving suggestion.

"The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Bobby,

I shit you not, brother.

Dourif "out-Dourifs" Dourif...

It should defy all known laws of physics!

We should all be dead!

But it works...don't ask me how!

Comment

• Death Machine needs to meet my eyes as soon as possible.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Here's a peek...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuBjRLC6hVk

Comment

• I think it was Erix out of the other boards that said Dourif would have been perfect for Rorschach in a 1989 version of Watchmen.

Comment

• I can totally see that. Dourif is pretty fucking great.

Comment

Working...
                                X