Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a sexy burger. I'm in.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
      Sounds like a sexy burger. I'm in.
      You sure about that?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'd eat it.

And I still want to be the ass end of a PORTMANZENBERG centipede.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Poster?
          I think we can all agree we'd prefer to be on set, perhaps awaiting our call-time, but a poster's a start. Besides, anticipation is part of the fun. Just think of all those teasing articles you'd be denying your audience.

LIONSGATE JOIN ARI INSIDE THE PORTMAN (INTERNATIONALLY!)
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• PORTBERG sounds kind of like a cute stuff toy.

Or some kind of new jew on jew sex act.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I just finished Police Story, unbelievable choreography in this. I prefer the action in Hard Boiled but this movie really does deserve the praise it gets.

Comment

• Indeed. I too prefer Hard Boiled, but Police Story is pretty great.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Currently watching Serpico on TCM!
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Just finished Hard Eight, you could already see P.T. Anderson was well on his way at becoming a master. Great film and Philip Baker Hall is damn good in this. Even features Samuel L. Jackson acting and not just screaming.

Also, Phillip Seymour Hoffman shows up as a hick with a mullet.

Comment

• I'm watching "The Grand" right now.

Werner Herzog as 'The German', fucking owns this film.

Comment

• Osmosis Jones.

Such a fun trainwreck.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Saw two movies tonight:

First Shutter Island. Pretty good thriller, Scorese was working in a Cape Fear vibe when he did this. I liked it more than The Departed but by no means a home run. Still worth the price of admission

Second, Street Figher (94', OF COURSE!), this movie has to be a spiritual successor to Commando in just how redonkouls it is. This was the first PG-13 movie I saw in the theater by myself. So awesome and still so sad that this had to be Raul Juila's last film. Best line: "Quick! Change the channel!"

Also, it's funny that I work with a guy who looks like Ryu in this movie.
                          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-27-2010, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Currently watching Action Jackson. This movie needs to be in widescreen!

Comment

• The Man With One Red Shoe. I miss skinny, funny Hanks.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• 'Death Machine'!

Cheesetastic performances by William Hootkins, Richard Brake...

And a completely over the top Brad Dourif!

Totally worth the $2.00 I spent at Movie Stop!

Comment

Working...
                                X