Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irreversible style?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• American Me style?

Comment

• Not exactly. A bit of the old Ultra-violence.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Have you seen either of those two flicks above???? I loaned Ari "American Me" a few weeks ago and he has yet to watch it. Not a great film but a really accurate pic of Mexican Gangster life in Califas...

Comment

• Not seen either. Know about Irreversible. Don't think I can watch that. Heard of American me, but know very little.

Comment

• Don't watch Irreversible, not cool dude, not cool at all. It's fucking creepy.

American Me is a badass gangster flick, real life shit based on a true story. Worth a look if you have some OE and an hour and a half to waste. It's one of my favorite movies( <----This does not mean it's great in any shape, form, or fashion). Plus Jaime "How do I get through to theeeees keeeds" Escalante stars and directs...

Comment

• Heard enough poeple talk about "that scene" and I couldn't watch it. I'll look into American Me. Love the Olmos. Stand and Deliver is a movie I really dig.

Comment

• Yeah, Eastern Promises is another slice of ultra-violence in parts, much as expected from latter-day Cronenberg, but is ultimately a pretty interesting story about an aspect of immigrant society that goes largely unseen and unheard of.

Viggo was amazing, as was Vincent Cassel (who is in both this as well as Irreversible, with his wife (god knows how he bagged her) Monica Bellucci). Armen Muhler-Stahl goes from wizened, grandpa who makes borscht to asshole McPsycho-pants in no time at all. Naomi Watts was great as usual too, and played naive pretty well for the first act or so.

Yes, the bathhouse scene was exceptionally brutal. It makes me wonder why The Joker didn't just use a straight-razor in TDK.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• God. The razor. So brutal. Cronenberg should do all the action scenes in the next Batman.

Comment

• O.o

If Nolan drops out, that is exactly who should do the third one. And do it rated R.

A man can dream.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Naomi Watts is fucking hot IMO, I don't know why but her fucking legs and pale ass skin makes her fucking irresistible...wow sorry got off track there...focus Bryan, focus...

Comment

• Truth sir.

For some reason, she looks better as she gets older. I saw her in Tank Girl, and she looked alright. Now? Hoooooot damn.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Especially in 21 Grams.

Comment

• Watched Ratatouille again last night. Jesus what a fantastic looking flick. And still awesome.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have yet to sit through it, my kids love it, my wife loves it...I should embrace it.

Comment

Working...
                                X