Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    I've not seen Deadwood because I can't afford Showtime. However it is on my netflix.
    Originally posted by Hansel View Post
    *psssst* NETFLIX
    Hmmm?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Weeds - Eh. Has my woman on it, that's it. I couldn't get that into it, though I tried.
      If you'rE saying Zooey is your women you are sorely mistaken. SHE'S MINE! HANDS OFF!

Comment

• ALL FOR SYLAS!

Comment

• ...so no one gave a fuck about my Heat insight? Fuck y'all...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• God she's so fucking hot. DUMB AS FUCK IN THE SHOW but HOTTER THAN HELL.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
              ...so no one gave a fuck about my Heat insight? Fuck y'all...
              Fuck your insight, it didn't answer my goddamn question.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bryan, ya had damn good insight. Look forward to facing it down on the show.

As for Weeds, Parker is also nude in Angels in America. And the opening intro of the planned community is where I used to live. My mom lives down the road from that fountain.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

ALL FOR SYLAS!
                  I so <3 her.

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                  ...so no one gave a fuck about my Heat insight? Fuck y'all...
                  Look up B. No one gives a shit about anything when she's around. :-)
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yes it did...

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                    I think there is a line at some point where he says something to the effect that she sought him out because he was the only one that cared. In essence that the mom was so whacked out she needed Pacino to care for her. That's the way I took it. And you already know my love for this film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Bryan, ya had damn good insight. Look forward to facing it down on the show.

As for Weeds, Parker is also nude in Angels in America. And the opening intro of the planned community is where I used to live. My mom lives down the road from that fountain.
                      Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• Forget it Byran, when Rob has titties on the brain. Nothing can phase him. Dude is like the Hulk.

Comment

• You said you think there is a line. There is not one that we could tell. Obviously her mom was too fucked up, but not once did they mention how NATPO found the hotel or got into the room. You just guessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            . And the opening intro of the planned community is where I used to live. My mom lives down the road from that fountain.
                            It's all starting to make sense why you're so messed up.

Comment

• I'm about to watch it on Instant...standby...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                                It's all starting to make sense why you're so messed up.
                                Huh, what?

Comment

Working...
                                X