Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've not seen Deadwood because I can't afford Showtime. However it is on my netflix.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Deadwood is on HBO.

And yes, that show is filmed where my Mom lives.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        I've not seen Deadwood because I can't afford Showtime. However it is on my netflix.

!?!?!?!!!?!?

HBO! Showtime puts out shit. HBO puts out EXCELLENCE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          You got to be freakin kidding me. If you yourself aren't a fan of westerns and yet you go nuts for Deadwood, which is a damn good show don't get me wrong. You got to give me slack too.

Speaking of which I wonder how Olyphant is in Damages. Have you seen Damages?

Yes yes. You get a multi-pass for this. I loved the show not because it was a western, but due to the characters. Of which they all fucking rocked. But you get a pass Ed. i don't hold Deadwood to the same standards as DoTD. But at some point you really should give it a chance. The first season is pretty great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            !?!?!?!!!?!?

HBO! Showtime puts out shit. HBO puts out EXCELLENCE.

Dexter and Weeds would like to talk to you
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
              Dexter and Weeds would like to talk to you
              About how they suck?

Comment

• HBO has shitty shows also, they also can't seem to do nudity well. Showtime, can and does.

Showtime had The L Word, HBO had John from Cinncinnati. They're both guilty.

Comment

• tities!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    About how they suck?
                    Oh shit son. Dexter most certainly does not suck. And Weeds has Justin Kirk and fucking KEVIN NEALON on it. And still makes me laugh. It's not as good as the first 2 seasons, but the finale of this last one was fucking nuts.

Comment

• FUCK YOU JOHN FROM CINCINNATI YOU RUINED DEADWOOD.

Comment

• I don't pay for extra channels no matter what letters they go by. So yeah, SUCK IT!! Lulz
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          No one can run forever.
                          All that's missing is :

In Space, No One Can Run Forever.

Ari Strozenberg is:

Inside The Portman

Coming in 2010
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• *psssst* NETFLIX

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              HBO has shitty shows also, they also can't seem to do nudity well. Showtime, can and does.

Showtime had The L Word, HBO had John from Cinncinnati. They're both guilty.
                              Not saying HBO can't put out crap, it's just that Showtime does nothing but.

Weeds - Eh. Has my woman on it, that's it. I couldn't get that into it, though I tried.

Dexter - Just tedious, and overrated. I can't enjoy it. I've been forced by three different women to try and watch the first series, and I never get far into it before I am like "I could be watching something good...like an HBO product..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugatu View Post
                                All that's missing is :

In Space, No One Can hear you cream.

Ari Strozenberg is:

Inside The Portman

Coming in 2010
                                That's more like it

Comment

Working...
                                X