Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Yah but I dig Svankmajer's shorts as well.
    I didn't know you were into fashion.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You've seen how swanky I can be.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• well i stopped watching it half way through....i think....it felt like the longest movie ever. i dont think i could watch it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
          well i stopped watching it half way through....i think....it felt like the longest movie ever. i dont think i could watch it again.

VINDICATION!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Yah but I dig Svankmajer's shorts as well.
            Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
            I didn't know you were into fashion.
            Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            You've seen how swanky I can be.
            It's moments like this that keep me coming back here. Won't find that "elsewhere."
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shutter Island

It was a little more complex than I had suspected. While it didn't quite have the reveal I expected, the path it took kept me watching until the end. B+

Comment

• Worth the theater or rental?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• rent it, get comfy and enjoy

Comment

• Thank you sir.

Comment

• Currently watching the Oscar Wilde biopic with Stephen Fry. This is the wittiest thing I've ever seen.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Original Alfie with the roommate while getting toasted.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• In The Loop, once again, on Blu-ray. Even funnier and generally more enjoyable the second time.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I had Lesley watch HEAT for the first time on blu last night. I still fucking love the FUCK outta this flick. The diner scene between Pacino and DeNiro is fucking aces. And I miss DeNiro, Kilmer and Sizemore actually giving a shit.

Comment

• Watching Soderbergh's mega-depressing 'Solaris', eating Tastykakes, and yelling at my cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                                I had Lesley watch HEAT for the first time on blu last night. I still fucking love the FUCK outta this flick. The diner scene between Pacino and DeNiro is fucking aces. And I miss DeNiro, Kilmer and Sizemore actually giving a shit.
                                God I love Heat. It's so damn perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X