Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Furlong one. I had to skip parts, it was that horrendous. I hope Trejo had done it for beer money.

Commando is a terrible movie that is awesome to watch. Two different things here.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      The Furlong one. I had to skip parts, it was that horrendous. I hope Trejo had done it for beer money.

Commando is a terrible movie that is awesome to watch. Two different things here.
      He sure as shit did it all for the Tecate *WHAT* the Tecate *WHAT*

And Commando is a great movie with some of the most subversive material to be put into an action film. RESPECT IT OR FEEL THE WRATH OF THE CHAINMAIL VEST-SKIRT.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Except that it's not terrible.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've said that it's awesome to watch, even though it's completely redonkulous. It was the CRANK of its day.

Once again, I saw this on the big screen and enjoyed it's presence immensly.

Comment

• You said the movie was horrible. IT is not horrible. And Crank is a work of genius.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Horrible and yet awesome to watch. What's the issue here exactly? It's not a very well put together movie, the story makes no sense, characters non-existent.

Christ, I'll stand by what I said on this. I still enjoyed the hell out of it, which is the important thing here.

Comment

• How's that shovel working out for ya, Ed? Need a new one to help facilitate that hole that you're digging for yourself?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *Shrug*

This one I got is pretty good. Even though I'm not even digging myself deeper. Just merely repeating myself.

Comment

• ah yes, repeating yourself. So, your hole is more of a long trench, then.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yup, building me a new latrine.

Comment

• ...Finished Season 4 of Lost...Then decided to try and muscle through a couple of flicks...

Inglourious Basterds; really neat, definitely not Tarantino's finest work but one of his top 3. Jackie Brown still reigns supreme. I need to watch it again to make sure I caught everything. I would have liked more of the Basterds exploits.

The Spirit; seriously not sure if I'm going to finish this movie. I watched about half last night and struggled. I will try tonight but I doubt it. The movie is boring as hell.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• ED "Made of fail" Hocken.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Don't ever change, Ed.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For some reason, Simple Minds' Don't You is now stuck in my head.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• The Spirit = SUCKS

Commando = AWESOME

Comment

Working...
                                X