Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dude is pretty buff in the show from what I remember.

Now, that's a ginger you do not fuck with.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He's too old for it now, but that role sounds tailor-made for Kung Fu Grip Naked William Sadler.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Do not want!

Still, the way the internet is accessed in that film is the best.

But that dumbfuck of a kid should have then done more than ask for tits. Idiot!

Comment

• Attempted to watch the old V because SyFy was running a marathon and I figured I would DVR it. Only got the TV "films" but I couldn't get myself to sit through it. Has anyone seen the original? Is it worth trying to watch the old version?
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Attempted to watch the old V because SyFy was running a marathon and I figured I would DVR it. Only got the TV "films" but I couldn't get myself to sit through it. Has anyone seen the original? Is it worth trying to watch the old version?
            Should've been retitled B, for "boring slog."

Not really worth it. The idea is better on paper than in practice. And the idea isn't even that great.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dig on V. It has Robert Englund and fucking Michael Ironside.
              Plus it's funny in a 80's sci-fi sucked kinda way.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Like any other space reptile's egg, the concept just needs to gestate a bit longer.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• V: The Mini-Series is a bit of a slog. But its worth it to get to the creamy goodness that is the The Final Battle. Still won't change your world, but its an improvement, Star-child be damned.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I watched it when it originally aired (both 'V' and V: the Final Battle'). I prefer to let them both remain awesome in my memory...
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I kind of wondered if Invasion America was supposed to be some kind of successor to V?

Comment

• I'll take Cubans over alien reptiles anyday. It's the sammishes.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's Invasion U.S.A. with Chuck Norris. Invasion America was an animated mini-series WB had in '98 involving aliens and stuff. It was done by Harve Bennett IIRC.

Comment

• 98? Didn't watch that. Was it worth the time? Casue in the 90's, I have fond memories of Gargoyles only.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Last time I looked you can watch Invasion America on youtube.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-16-2010, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Fuckin' Gargoyles....
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X