Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Moon. Pretty damn cool. Looked great.
    That movie kicks so much fucking ass.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Has anyone noticed something?

Rob's face + Locke's head= Billy Zane

Comment

• Close but weathered Cal Ripken Jr. is more what I'm seeing. Lulz.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Close but weathered Cal Ripken Jr. is more what I'm seeing. Lulz.
          plus one

Comment

• I watched Zombieland and was entertained.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Back to the Future II twice. I now want to surf Vietnam.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You could surf Vietnam now.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yah but those boards don't work on water. Unless you've got power!
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Currently watching Arachnophobia, John Goodman owns in this movie.

Comment

• Ah yes, 'Arachnophobia'. That's one of those little movies that totally exceeds its own expectations and becomes something of a classic.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That movie was huge back in the day, from what I remember.

I think it's the only Hollywood Pictures movie that did well. Everything else those guys made failed. Which lead to my dad always saying "If it's the Sphinx, it stinks."

Comment

• Did he say that while you two discussed Nakatomi Plaza?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Ah yes, 'Arachnophobia'. That's one of those little movies that totally exceeds its own expectations and becomes something of a classic.
                            Because you can go back in after watching Boxing Helena and get total wish fulfillment of seeing Julian Sands' desiccated corpse.

And John Goodman.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The whole under the house sequence with Jeff Daniels was a straight up homage to The Thing.

Of course, if Daniels was going to fall one more time. I would have shut the movie off. It was getting ridiculous.

Comment

• The Grand Poobah spider puppet still makes me laugh/the real one makes me shudder.

That ridiculous ending was what that movie was all about, Ed.

If anything, the death-by-fiery-nailgun was enough to cede such a claim.

It belongs in the suburban nightmare pantheon, right next to The 'Burbs.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-15-2010, 04:29 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X