Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmmm. Miss Kitka.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched Gone Baby Gone again...with my wife...she had nightmares. Can't stop lauding this movie for how great it is.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Watched Mission Impossible on Blu last night. I think that disc is fucked. It wouldn't go into 5.1 but Pro Logic. And I had to fuck with all kinds of shit to get 5.1 which doesn't happen with any other discs. Besides that, I forgot how much I love that flick. Tom, Ving, Jean and Voight are rocking it. Red light/Green light, Emilio getting stabbed in the face, and crazy train sequence make this movie pretty fun. It's just bad the second one sucked so bad.

Tonight, I think we're watching Die Hard on Blu...yeah...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Awesome...tonight I'm watching Hamburger Hill...yessss

Comment

• I need to do some serious Movie watching, I haven't seen any of this great stuff you guys are talking about.
            Why So Serious?

Comment

• Instead of Hamburger Hill, I caught the Kingdom on HBO, God this movie is EPIC, Bateman shines, Garner is truly fucking kickass and Jaime Fox comes correct. Highly recommended.

Comment

• Seen it, thought the same... good shit.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Really? I hate Jamie Foxx. Like HATE. But I do love the Bateman. Hmms. Netflix!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He's not over the top in this, his role is believable...political movie with some great action and an awesome story.

Comment

• Cool. Added it to my que.

Comment

• Hmm, The Kingdom was on the movie station the other night. I'll have to check it out.

I watched The King of Kong again the other night. It's really good.
                        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• King of Kong is one of the most uplifting docs ever. Steve is too awesome, I love to hate Billy Mitchell.

Comment

• Yes, I just watched it again last weekend for the 3rd time already...... masterpiece!
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Fuck you Cj. Telling me this was good. You sir, were quite wrong. It was a Supernatural episode without Sam/Dean/the car/good music. It was a X-Files episode withough Mulder/Scully/Skinner. This was a fucking Goosebumps novel brought to life with Lloyd Dobler and Jules that went on for 2 fucking hours. Nothing new, nothing remotely scary, shit special effects, and worst of all....no good fucking kills or gore. Listen, I grew up on shitty horror movies, and in almost all of them there was at least one scene were you'd be like "Oh snap. That was pretty cool." Not in this piece of shit. Fuck you Stephen King.

Comment

• Best character in the Kingdom?

Colonel Faris. That guy is fucking aces.

He and his partner in the film were in another film a few years ago that is insanely good. It's about these two friends who grow up in Palestine, who end up being recruited as suicide bombers. It's called Paradise Now, check it the fuck out.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X