Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I make my own chilitos sometimes but they're just not the same
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• yeah it's difficult to get your chili to match the viscosity of diarrhea

Comment

• uuuuunless I shit in my chilitos holy shit Jeff you're a genius
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• More like, Jake Shizer, am I right?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ( ._.)

~

Comment

• Sonic has a marvelous concoction as well, if you are a fan of the chili cheese burrito. The frito pie wrap! A frito pie wrapped up in a fajita. Add tater tots. BRILLIANT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Sonic has a marvelous concoction as well, if you are a fan of the chili cheese burrito. The frito pie wrap! A frito pie wrapped up in a fajita. Add tater tots. BRILLIANT.
                Yeah, I just heard about this last week from a friend who's a strength coach in OKC and eats all kinds of terrible shit at times.

...I sort of want it.

~

Comment

• Paranormal Activity. I totally love ghost movies/documentaries/etc. I buy into them wholesale cause that's how I roll. Then we have this movie....

First off, the leads? ANNOYING AND DUMB AS FUCK. If Lesley and I were having the issues these people were having we:

Spoiler: spoilerz 
                  Would probably leave the house (don't care if it supposdly doesn't matter)
                  I would believe Lesley and she would believe me. Especially AFTER the camera/microphone/EMF kept picking up noises, doors closing, etc.
                  I would NOT start saying "HEY DEMON, WHY DON'T YOU SUCK ON MY BALLS YOU BIG PIECE OF SHIT." "Yeah Lesley I showed that demon what's up, now play with my penis, it'll be okay"
                  I would NOT grab a Ouija board to try and communicate
                  I would let Lesley call in a demonlogist at this point
                  I would take this shit seriously, especially after seeing THE GODDAMN FOOTPRINTS
                  I would act like a normal human being, not like the fucktards in the movie

Now everything "caught on camera" was aces. Creepy as shit and worked for me. Everything else was FUCKING HORRIBLE.

Now if you haven't seen this, make sure to watch the ALTERNATE ENDING FIRST.

Spoiler: NORMAL ENDING SPOILERS 
                  Apparently the focus group AKA WE HAVE BAD TASTE GROUP decided to end the movie IN THE STUPIDEST WAY POSSIBLE. So they're in bed and the chick does her creepy float out bed and stare down shit. Then tromps downstairs, stats screaming bloody murder (which was actually really creepy) and her douche boyfriend goes down there. We here more screaming and then a THUD. Then we hear those loud footsteps coming up the stairs (once again, really creepy)BUT THEN DEMON BITCH THROWS THE BOYFRIEND ACROSS THE ROOM, GETS DOWN ON ALL FOURS TO SMELL HIM AND CHARGES THE CAMERA WITH SOME SHITTY CGI TEETH.

REALLY? What a horrible fucking way to end this fucking movie. Takes a creepy premise (actually they pretty much ripped off the pilot for Supernatural
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  This happens to 8 year old kids, their house burns down and the demon follows the kids
                  but play it straight BUT THEN HAVE THAT LAME ENDING.

Now the Alternate ending

Spoiler: alternate ending SPOILERZ 
                  So they're in bed and the chick does her creepy float out bed and stare down shit. Then tromps downstairs, stats screaming bloody murder (which was actually really creepy) and her douche boyfriend goes down there. We here more screaming and then a THUD. Then we hear those loud footsteps coming up the stairs (once again, really creepy). Then the chick walks into the room in a trance covered in blood, closes the door and locks it, walks up to the camera point blank and SLITS HER THROAT HARDCORE

SO MUCH BETTER. And WAY FUCKING CREEPIER. Have no idea why that wasn't the real ending besides fucktards screaming "I WANT TO SEE IT!"

Rent it, turn off the lights and after the movie tell your significant other that you're going to wake up and stare at them all night while they sleep. I freaked out Lesley last night doing it, it was great haha.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Runaway. I haven't seen this flick since I was a kid. Love Tom Selleck in it (Part of me wishes he would have gotten the Indy role), but it's so laughably bad/awesome. I love the bad robots are shitty fucking spiders that are the least menacing thing ever (THE HAVE NEEDLES FILLED WITH ACID!) Nevermind that you could just kick them over and you'd be good to go.. And LULZ to Gene Simmons as the bad guy. It's in HD on instant.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Back when Kirstie Alley was so coked out of her fucking mind that she thought she was a Vulcan.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Still disappointed we didn't get a tit shot of her when she was being debugged.

Comment

• PG-13 flick. Plus, Selleck's kid was the little bastard from Flight of the Navigator.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Was he retarded in the movie? They never said he wasn't, but he sure came off like a goddamn tard.

Comment

• Also, we got a long tit shot the first time Magnum PI went against KISS.

Comment

• I want to fuck Christie Alley.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X