Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad that in the future I'll still be able to grab a chili cheese burrito.

I'm sad that in the future it'll cost me 20 credits.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But you get to have Rat burgers.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I'm glad that in the future I'll still be able to grab a chili cheese burrito.
        Half the Taco Bells don't have chili cheese burritos anymore. They are now an optional menu item.

Comment

• Maybe in Texas. Not here! FUCK YOUR TACO TRUCKS I HAVE CHILITOS!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The taco truck scoffs at your chilitos.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Chilitos are one of my most favorite comfort foods. Has nothing to do with quality of ingredients or anything.

Comment

• Got'cha. I have a couple of things like that.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Blow and vodka are my comfort foods.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Those are needed to just stay baseline over here.

Comment

Maybe in Texas. Not here! FUCK YOUR TACO TRUCKS I HAVE CHILITOS!
                      Everywhere. It is corporate wide. Many items the franchisees get to decide on. There are Taco Bells you do not venture to that do not have chili cheese burritos. Moral of the story, only go to Bells that you have verified carry this dish.

Or go to a fucking taco truck.

Comment

• I don't think I've ever been to a TB here in MN that didn't have it on their menu. Same with in WA. Must be lucky.

Comment

I don't think I've ever been to a TB here in MN that didn't have it on their menu. Same with in WA. Must be lucky.
                          There is a website that lets people track locations that do and do not carry the chili cheese burrito. It is glorious.

Comment

• That's great!

Comment

• I want a fucking Chilito now...I've never had one. but after some intarweb research the fucker looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                There is a website that lets people track locations that do and do not carry the chili cheese burrito. It is glorious.
                                Link por favor

Comment

Working...
                                X