Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    Ed. Zombies need headshots(in most mythologies) Eh fuck it. IED's for the win.
    Works for me. *shakes hands*
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Come to think of it. IED's are great. Set them when zombies are not around and don't have to be exposed when they blow up.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Eisenberg mentions that's where he goes to college and was in a dorm room when it happened. Which is hilarious because his apartment doesn't look like a dorm AT ALL.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Weird because one of the first things he says is "Garland Texas. It may look like zombies fucked it up, but it's just Garland." Which is fucking lulz because Garland is exactly like that. He also says his "college in Austin."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Eisenberg mentions that's where he goes to college and was in a dorm room when it happened. Which is hilarious because his apartment doesn't look like a dorm AT ALL.
            But they BARELY showed that part. And I don't count the gas station. Could be anywhere.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              But they BARELY showed that part. And I don't count the gas station. Could be anywhere.
              Except it's in Texas. Central Texas. And they drove West through Texas. Which means like 12 hours of driving through Texas, if they never stopped and were in a completely straight line.

Comment

• Geography FTW!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Big Fan: scene with mom in the car talking about his "girlfriend"...the highlight of my week.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Damn you Billy. I think I need to go and buy the fucking flick already. Hahaha.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Except it's in Texas. Central Texas. And they drove West through Texas. Which means like 12 hours of driving through Texas, if they never stopped and were in a completely straight line.
                      Yeah, a lot of the scenery in some parts honestly reminded me of flat-ass bits of East Texas.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        Big Fan: scene with mom in the car talking about his "girlfriend"...the highlight of my week.
                        "Can we borrow your internet?"

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          "Can we borrow your internet?"
                          Yeah dude, that movie was so depressingly awesome. I really walked away feeling great about myself.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Demolition Man.

Still fucking great. Even Ben Bratt is awesome in this. I really like Snipes as the bad guy and anything with Denis Leary is great.

"Lick my ass"
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Enhance your calm John Spartan.

Yea, Demolition Man is great and imminently quotable.

Comment

• Kind of bums me out we won't have the Schwartzenegger Presidential Library.

Comment

Working...
                                X