Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotguns are probably the better pick for zombies as they do massive damage at short distances and would make heads explode with minimal aiming.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      Shotguns are probably the better pick for zombies as they do massive damage at short distances and would make heads explode with minimal aiming.
      Going to have agree. Especially if zombies keep the pack/mob mentality, a shotty is better than any other gun. Less ammo is going to be wasted, and you'll take down more in the group.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• A pump shotty would be nice but the ones on this page would be the best.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ah yes, a streetsweeper. Load that thing up with some shotgun slugs and no zombie will be left to alive...so to speak.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• A decent semi-automatic rifle would be the "best" seeing as how you're depending on being VERY close to the zombie with that shotgun (within bite range) and hoping buckshot penetrates the skull if you're not extremely close. A decent AR-15 variant gives you a nice range of around 50-75 yards with pinpoint accuracy, and easily carries 20-30 rounds. And a 556mm is definitely fucking up a skull.

Comment

• Actually buckshot would be better than slugs. Slugs are one piece of metal whilst buckshot is large pellets that would spread and do more damage in a spread.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                A decent semi-automatic rifle would be the "best" seeing as how you're depending on being VERY close to the zombie with that shotgun (within bite range) and hoping buckshot penetrates the skull if you're not extremely close. A decent AR-15 variant gives you a nice range of around 50-75 yards with pinpoint accuracy, and easily carries 20-30 rounds. And a 556mm is definitely fucking up a skull.
                This would be "best" if you have a shelter of some sort to fire from. Preferably from an elevated position.

Comment

• I would think a slug aimed at the head would do best than spread shot. More concentrated effect.

Plus a slug would knock a zomibe right out on its ass no matter where you hit it. Or just punch a hole through it.

Comment

• True, Billy. But I was considering what the chances were of people finding those types of guns around them. Although, if the flick were set in Texas, they'd be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      True, Billy. But I was considering what the chances were of people finding those types of guns around them. Although, if the flick were set in Texas, they'd be good.
                      It was set in Texas.

Comment

• NERDIOUS FAILS.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          I would think a slug aimed at the head would do best than spread shot. More concentrated effect.

Plus a slug would knock a zomibe right out on its ass no matter where you hit it. Or just punch a hole through it.
                          Zombies run in groups Ed. Trust me. Buckshot > slug.

Comment

• I'm just saying with a slug, you could detroy a zombie in the chest. With a regular buckshot, the chest could take the punishment.

Fuck it, just give me the Devil May Cry guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              I'm just saying with a slug, you could detroy a zombie in the chest. With a regular buckshot, the chest could take the punishment.

Fuck it, just give me the Devil May Cry guns.
                              Ed. Zombies need headshots(in most mythologies) Eh fuck it. IED's for the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                It was set in Texas.
                                Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                NERDIOUS FAILS.
                                Weird... because I don't remember them talking about Texas at all during the movie...

Comment

Working...
                                X