Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombieland. Still great. Still want to violate Emma Stone. Even funnier than I remember. I will absolutely be playing WoW when the zombie apocalypse comes. The cameo still feels weird, and kind of takes me out of the movie. I really hope the do not try to push it with a second cameo in the sequel.

Comment

• The cameo works due to the payoff in my opinion. My only gripe with the movie?

Spoiler: SPOILERZ 
      That Emma Stone and her sister have obviously been surviving on their own for awhile. They know the rules and how to stay safe. THEN THEY GO TO A FUCKING AMUSEMENT PARK AT NIGHT, TURN ON ALL THE LIGHTS AND GO ON RIDES?! WHAT THE FUCK?

That took me out of the movie more than the cameo. But it's still a great flick and I want a Tallahassee figure on my computer desk still.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pix of the figure please. I have not seen any figures for Zombieland. I understand why she wanted to take her someplace that would make her happy. The part that bothered me was why would they go up in that damn ride that had no way down. They could have picked a better ride for the finale.

Comment

• There is no figure yet. It's wishful thinking.

I understand that too. But why not wait until daytime? haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, zombies look better at night.

Comment

• Once again, it's a small gripe due to the fact that it seems uncharacteristic. But yeah, either way I want more movies set in this world.

Comment

• A few figures from Hot Toys would make my pants (an wallet) explode.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I just wondered why Eisenberg had such a lame gun. But perhaps that was all he could find and it's easy to handle.

As for movies, rewatched Wrath of Khan without commentary and the rest of You can Count on Me.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    A few figures from Hot Toys would make my pants (an wallet) explode.
                    Your pants is an wallet?
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      I just wondered why Eisenberg had such a lame gun. But perhaps that was all he could find and it's easy to handle.
                      A short stock double barrel shotgun is probably the easier gun in the world to understand how to operate, and be successful with. I think his timidness lent itself to proving he has no experience with firearms, and he being pretty smart chose the easiest gun to operate. It's impossible to jam, cleans easy as hell, and simple to load. Not to mention anyone can hit the broadside of a barn with it.

But after a couple months, or weeks even, I would have learned to use better weapons.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Your pants is an wallet?
                        Go eat something.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I just wondered why Eisenberg had such a lame gun. But perhaps that was all he could find and it's easy to handle.
                          Stoeger/IGA Coach double barreled 12-gauge shotgun

Comment

• I only say lame because he has to reload every time he fires. At least a pump shotgun would give you more shots.

Comment

I only say lame because he has to reload every time he fires. At least a pump shotgun would give you more shots.
                              Technically, ever other time. Hence, double barreled shotgun.

Comment

• Still, two shots and that's it. At least with a revolver you have six.

Comment

Working...
                                X