Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rewatched It Might Get Loud. Still great but I think they should've renamed it Jack White plays guitar with an old Brit and a rich Irish dude.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Is Jack White still really pale looking?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Quite.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Man may be more pale than Marilyn Manson and that is saying something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            That movie is a hell of a lot of fun. LOVE Russell Crowe in it.
            Oh, totally. I was mislead into thinking that he had quite a small role. The surprise was extremely pleasant. Honourable mention: Henriksen.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            I think The Quick and the Dead was the first Raimi and first western film I ever saw in theaters.
            That's awesome. I love the softness of the movie's palette. Does anyone have experience of the Blu-ray? Before the end, I was already thinking about getting it.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Quick and the Dead is great.

Watched The Hurt Locker today. Pretty good flick but like Rob said probably a one and done flick.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hurt Locker has a great ending.

Comment

• I've been craving a re-watch of tHL over the past couple of days. Give it time, as it really kinda sticks with ya.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Really? I left with nothing gained from watching the movie besides how well directed it was. I did enjoy that it wasn't preachy, but yeah. I grew up with the military mindset, so maybe that's why.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Moon kicked its ass hard, IMO.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• still need to see 'Moon'. gonna try and get it when my wife gets back into town from her mother's...she REALLY wants to see it too.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Been watching too many movies, eyes are starting to bleed. Fletch is on Instant View, though. So is Parenthood. I really, really, really like Parenthood.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hurt Locker. Again.

Loved it.

Again.

Forgot that Dexter's killer-broseph was the psych officer.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Zombieland. Again.

Loved it.

Again.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by FASTER FASTER PUSSY GALORE View Post
                                Been watching too many movies, eyes are starting to bleed. Fletch is on Instant View, though. So is Parenthood. I really, really, really like Parenthood.
                                It's my favorite Ron Howard film. Easily. After 2 failed attempts at a TV series, it looks like 3rd time might be the charm. Commercials for the new attempt seem to capture the right tone. Strong cast too.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X