Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By detective predator, did it have a Sherlock Holmes' hat?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No, but I can only pray that we get to see a Predator in a Holmes hat smoking a pipe someday.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I pray to Pan that we get an Alien Loves Predator sitcom some day.

Also: watching Men at Work. John Getz is awesome and Keith David is my 'Nam flashback-having hero.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-01-2010, 03:57 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          AVP 2 had a detective Predator and an Alien swimming in a school pool. Plus, IT SUCKED.

YOU SUCK. IT was better than abysmal first one. I dug the way the Predator hunted. Oh well, I dig it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, it was better than one, but that's the highest praise I'll give it.

Comment

• Let's go down this list:

• Suits were Stan Winston style
              • Predator home world = awesome
              • Main Predator design was the shit. That motherfucker has seen some shit
              • The Predalien was a pretty decent design. I dug the look.
              • It IMPREGNATES A PREGNANT WOMAN WITH MULTIPLE CHEST BURSTERS
              • A little kid watches his father's arm melt away before getting facehugged
              • Said little kid DIES on screen.
              • Hot blonde
              • Hot blonde in underwear
              • Hot blonde gets skewered
              • Heads get blown the fuck off by a dual wielding laser Predator
              • Predator sets awesome trap in the sewer and fucks up a bunch of aliens
              • Rickety Cricket from It's Always Sunny is in it
              • Good use of musical cues from both Aliens and Predator
              • No shoe horned in cameo by Lance Henricksen
              • Shoe horned in cameo by Mrs. Yutani
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How about this list?
                -Horrible story
                -Atrocious characters (including a wannabe Ripley)
                -Stupid Predator
                -That's all my brain remembers

EDIT: Sorry, not trying to sound like a dick here.

Comment

• It's cool I just know that we'll NEVER get a good AVP movie so I try to look for the silver lining. We all know the only way to do it right is to go off the original Dark Horse miniseries.

Comment

• Or the somewhat cool arcade game.

Comment

• Meant to pop in earlier on to say that I watched The Quick and the Dead today. I don't think I'd ever seen it the whole way through (dim memory of seeing some of it when I was just a kid) and I was loving it wholesale by about half an hour in. Hackman's immense and Keith David really made an impression as Cantrell (spelled correctly, of course.)
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Watched a good chunk of Big Fan...painful to watch I feel bad for the guy, the sad part there are really schleps around the world like this.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Watched the first half of You can Count on Me. Mark Ruffalo plays shiftless goofball really well.

Comment

• The rest of All The Boys Love Mandy Lane. Tried watching it a week or two ago and turned it off after about half an hour. It took a while to get going, but I became significantly more interested once corpses started appearing. Still a massive disappointment, though.
                            Last edited by Bobby Bear; 02-03-2010, 07:28 AM.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                              Meant to pop in earlier on to say that I watched The Quick and the Dead today. I don't think I'd ever seen it the whole way through (dim memory of seeing some of it when I was just a kid) and I was loving it wholesale by about half an hour in. Hackman's immense and Keith David really made an impression as Cantrell (spelled correctly, of course.)
                              That movie is a hell of a lot of fun. LOVE Russell Crowe in it.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think The Quick and the Dead was the first Raimi and first western film I ever saw in theaters.

Comment

Working...
                                X