Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't he the Warlock?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He is indeed.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Repo Man. Wow, I didn't really know what to expect, but that was really bizarre. Would make a good double feature with Buckaroo Banzai.
        You bet your ass it is bizarre and it is amazing because of that.

Now let's go get a drink.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I never liked most of King's tv adaptations. The Stand was the only one I sorta liked and that was thanks to Matt Frewer's Trashcan Man portrayal.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's because he most resembeled the amazing melting guy from KA-BLAM!

Comment

• This one kind of had my attention. Then again it may be because of Sands. He has great presence on-screen. Still, it is a King adaptation. Hence my asking of whether this series is worth picking up. Someone here probably already bit the bullet.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs...for the kids, decent not as bad as I thought it would be. Worthwhile if you can catch it on cable, not really worth a netflix spot unless you have kids.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• How funny is it to hear about a movie based on a kids book you first came across on Reading Rainbow years ago?

Comment

• We rented the new version of Star Trek and really really liked it A LOT. LOTS. TONS. Thought it was cool. Plus, George already knows about my embarrassing Leonard Nimoy crush, so he got in some quality eye-rolling while I eeeked out.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Young Nimoy, right? Please don't say old Nimoy. Please don't say old Nimoy.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Young Nimoy, right? Please don't say old Nimoy. Please don't say old Nimoy.
                        Okay, look - let's just say he's first in line in my "Embarrassing Celebrity Crushes" list. But, no, not so much seriously old Nimoy - more like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers 1978 without the Spock ears" Nimoy. Old Nimoy just made me squee with happiness because, although he's not hot anymore, he did make me re-live my teenage years when I'd sit glued in front of PBS watching "In Search Of". My parents were thrilled that they had a teenager who was seemingly into public television, but I had other motives.

I mean, for that matter, young Nimoy still had the Spock ears and the bangs, so that was no good either. It has to be a very specific Nimoy, you know? Nimoy in normal clothes, in his 40s or so.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Lisa's favoritist song ever:

The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Sung nude (of course).

Damnit. Now I have this awful vision in my head of Old Nimoy singing The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins nude.

Comment

• I totally knew Lisa was crushing on tweed jacket Body Snatchers Nimoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                Lisa's favoritist song ever:

The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins
                                Oh, no. No no. Allow me to quote Paul Sorvino in Goodfellas: "Now I gotta turn my back on ya." I can't even watch it.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I totally knew Lisa was crushing on tweed jacket Body Snatchers Nimoy.
                                Yep, that's the one. Normal hair, no rubber ears, decked out in a leisure suit all 70's stylin'. Mmmmm...

George was able to get his crush-on, too. He was pretty happy until Winona Ryder vaporized off the side of a cliff.

Comment

Working...
                                X