Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    I can tell the difference. Just like you whities can tell the difference between Rob and Hal...oh, wait...hmm, how about Josh and Fred...wait...fuck. Nevermind.
    I didn't make the website. So yeah, fooka youuu!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Indians don't drift.

And a lot of people seem to forget that India is part of Asia.
      Hocken will tell you...and to the contrary I found this little gem:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RniF9LoJhwA
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• B's video gives me motion sickness, no bullshit.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NOT ABOUT MOVIES.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            NOT ABOUT MOVIES.
            Hey Devin, quiet down. Oh wait, you're Matt. Stop funhating.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              NOT ABOUT MOVIES.
              Is that a cell phone holder on your belt, you son of a bitch?
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Assscaaatt (or whatever) on instant. I fucking love UCB and somehow never saw this. Fucking gold. While I enjoyed Tom Lennon's story, it was Kate Walsh's that lead Lesley and I to almost die of laughter. All during the skiing reenactment *MIDDLE FINGERS*. So much win. Highly recommended.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• UCB is great. I'm kicking around the idea of taking classes there later this year.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Watched The Ice Harvest last night. Completely forgettable wannabe noir. Also, I've yet to see a movie or show where Oliver Platt isn't an unlikable twat.

Comment

• *shakes head* Is it Ed Fail Day already? Respect the Ramis.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        Watched The Ice Harvest last night. Completely forgettable wannabe noir. Also, I've yet to see a movie or show where Oliver Platt isn't an unlikable twat.
                        FLATLINERS
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We'll just see about that.

Also, Executive Decision. Other than that, no idea.

Also, I caught the Everything is Terrible found footage festival at UCB. It was greatness.

Comment

• 'The Three Musketeers'
                            'Bicentennial Man'

Terrible movies, but the Platt-as-douchebag factor is not present in either.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ever try watching Huff with Hank Azaria? Platt is total slime in that show.

Also, outside of Con Air, Cusack is wearing real thin on me.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-29-2010, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• I do not understand Con Air love. To me it is the epitome of Nic Cage's d-baggery.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X