Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahah yeah.

O'Quinn was better in The Rocketeer. And that movie is better all around anyways.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Stepfather also featured one of the most dead-eyed sex scenes I've ever come across.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'The Rocketeer' is one or two action scenes away from being AWESOME. So glad I got to see that in the theater.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Same here oddly enough. Hell, the Petersen Auto Museum used to have the Bulldog restaurant.

Comment

• That score always hits me in the "FUN CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA" area of the brain.

Coulda done without the drunk clown flying the plane though.

And Connelly hadn't yet lost all of her baby fat and gone on the Auschwitz diet.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Christ Russ, I thought you were about to say Connelly looked her hottest in Once Upon a Time in America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                'The Rocketeer' is one or two action scenes away from being AWESOME. So glad I got to see that in the theater.
                Same here. Billy Campbell really needs to be bigger than he is. He made The 4400 AWESOME.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Land of the Lost - 7.3/10

Was pleasantly surprised. The Ferrell-Chaka banter was great. Danny McBride didn't disappoint with what he does. And Anna Friel was sexy-cute-hot.

Comment

• Yeah, that movie was fun. Jorma as Chaka was great.

Comment

• Watched "9", pretty damn good... loved the mechanics of the sock bots.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        Nothing better but to have a nice big drippy sandwich while watching The Fly? Am I right, Bobby?
                        Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes went down well. They were gone before things got horrific, though.*

* While showing my brother The Thing on Blu, I made short work of a bowl of Special K. During doggie tentacle time. He was surprised and, I think, a little alarmed.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I have no problem eating during films as long as it's 100% fake gore (I could not watch Cannibal Holocaust while eating beef stew, for instance).

Unless it's Dead Alive. I can't eat while watching that film.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            I have no problem eating during films as long as it's 100% fake gore (I could not watch Cannibal Holocaust while eating beef stew, for instance).
                            Generally, I'm the same. Wouldn't fancy having an Indian during that botched baboon teleportation sequence, though.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Saw Shine a Light on blu. It's fucking awesome if you love Scorsese or the Stones.

I watched Chaos Theory, some Ryan Reynolds film I'd never heard of until recently. Not a great movie but Ryan Reynolds is entertaining.

Watched True Romance The Tarantino Cut, it was some guy's re-edit of the movie to be closer to the way Tarantino's script went. Different movie.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Even though it was meant to be the original ending. I still prefer the happy ending over the Tarentino ending. Mainly because the Tarentino ending makes everything that happened a complete and total waste.

Comment

Working...
                                X