Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing about that movie I don't like is Lori Petty. She just rubs me the wrong way. Not a fan. I think it was Tank Girl that ultimately did it for me. I never really cared that they kidnapped her. If it was someone I thought was really hot I might have invested a little more feeling into it.

Comment

• ...saw a bunch of shit...

- Year One; fucking garbage, seriously one of the worst movies of last year.
      - Star Trek; I have never been a trekkie, never really watched any Star Treks, but this was really fun. Can wait for the next one, and I'm actually interested in watching some of the original movies...
      - (500) Days of Summer; great flick, kinda depressing but I really liked it. It will make my top 9 of 09 list. * Bonus* Chick at the end of the movie, Minka Kelly, is Derek Jeter's fiance...dude is truly my hero.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
        The only thing about that movie I don't like is Lori Petty. She just rubs me the wrong way. Not a fan. I think it was Tank Girl that ultimately did it for me. I never really cared that they kidnapped her. If it was someone I thought was really hot I might have invested a little more feeling into it.
        And this is why we never agree on women Jeff. Petty in Tank Girl, along with Pfeiffer in Batman Returns, helped shaped my fucked up fetishes for a long time.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Petty had a great body.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• She peaked in Free Willy for me...seriously, I may have gone blind watching that shit.

Comment

• The Lawnmower Man. IT'S ON INSTANT. RESPECT AND FEAR THE FAHEY.

I love this stupid movie so fucking much.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, I'm about 85% sure that Jackie Earle Hayley is in this movie for a split second as the guard the chimp kills in the beginning. If it's not him, then it's someone that looks EXACTLY like him. Which has to be rare.

Comment

• I was just about to post that...I will be watching that today or tomorrow...

Comment

• TERRIBLE movie. I actually paid to see it in the movie theater, too.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I actually liked Job's War when I first saw it.

Man I was dumbshit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Job's war was cinematic herpes. I hated that movie so much when we saw it in the theater. The first one however is GREAT.

Comment

• Lawnmower Man is hilarious but not as hilarious as Hackers. It's got cyber bees fer fucksake!

And I checked, Earle Haley was not in Lawnmower Man. He was in an episode of Chris Elliot's Get a Life.

Also, the scene with the lawnmower trying to kill the abusive husband seemed like something right out of a Joe Dante movie.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Imdb could be wrong. I'll have to get a screen grab if I can. IT looks just like him. And HACKERS > Lawnmower Man > fucking a pre-op tranny > Job's War

Comment

• Speaking of fucking a pre-op tranny, you should check out Solider's Girl. The guy from Pushing Daises is in it and it's a really good tv movie.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Friday the 13th (2009): the Extended Cut. Blu. I enjoyed it even more than the first time. It's just as blood, Panabaker, and sex-soaked as I remembered. Still a little disappointed those last two points weren't combined, though.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X