Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck. off. ;p
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        Hold on we've got a Situation here....how about those chesticles?
        What I love about this guy is that he only cares that his defining character trait (besides being a spoiled dickhead) is some abs. And that everyone but douchebags are laughing AT him and not with him.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• His abs aren't even that great. This is straight up GTFO.

Comment

• If I was him I'd work on being less of a date rapey douchebag.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not possible as that's all the personality he's got!

Comment

• He is ridiculous...I won't be surprised if he ever goes to jail for date rape...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• From which, he'd be raped in jail. Just like that annoying Sublime song.

Comment

• Did the Situation turn you down for a hummer or something Hocken? You seem especially angry at his existence. Lol
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tyson; the documentary...amazing, really done well. I may pick this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        I don't mind boobs...but they are too young for sex scenes...and they went ape shit when one of the mercs got "his grape popped" (their words)...But really D9 wasn't horrible for the kids.
                        His grape popped. So funny.

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        ...funny thing is, they get more nervous about boobs than I do...They nearly shit a brick while watching Terminator Salvation when Moon Bloodtits took her shirt off.
                        Probably more nervous with a parent in the room. Watching sex scenes or nudity is just plain WEIRD with parents.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          Probably more nervous with a parent in the room. Watching sex scenes or nudity is just plain WEIRD with parents.
                          I somewhat agree, but they are young so it's just plain awkward period.

Comment

• World's Greatest Dad. I really dug this flick. Robin Williams puts in some damn fine work and the kid from Spy Kids is so fucking ridiculous. I also love the fact they didn't go with the easy ending. Just a great black comedy. And it's on instant.

Comment

• INstant? Really? Awesome. Heard this was a good one.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Just added to the top of the queue...need to watch this and Big Fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X