Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it has its moments. In truth, that film is much better enjoyed in 15 minute increments rather than in one full viewing.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      Then: From Beyond. Never saw it until today.
      I feel like Samaire Armstrong in "Discos and Dragons", the final episode of Freaks and Geeks, reading that. "I wish I'd never seen From Beyond, just so I could see it again for the first time."
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• last night's parks and recreation

"talkin' about writin' about what i'm doin'
        now im singin' about writin' about what im doin'"

Comment

• The Hurt Locker.

Great flick. Main guy looked and sounds like my uncle who is out in Afghanistan right now doing the same type of shit. Kind of unsettling actually. Bigelow made one hell of a suspenseful movie. Really liked the ending.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So good. Renner deserves an Oscar nom at the least.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Oh for sure. It really just made me feel uneasy how much Renner looks like my uncle. He also doesn the same shit out there. One of his buddies just lost both legs and arm thanks to an IED
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• For those who haven't seen Dahmer yet and are Renner fans, get on that shit.

Comment

• I echo the Dahmer recommendation.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched about five episode of The United States of Tara. Toni Collette has the acting chops but the show got increasingly repetitive. This isn't helped by Diablo Cody's way too-cute for its own good writing.

Also, continued moving through Dexter season 3.

And I'm glad that Rob saw The Hurt Locker. Told you that movie was fucking great. And that ending was aces.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Bruno. Having a hard time believing most of that wasn't staged.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I also watched Moon. And after a night of reflecting on it, Moon kicks The Hurt Locker's ass in my opinion. Mostly because I'm not into war flicks (while Hurt was an awesomely made film) Moon is probably one of the best throwback sci-fi films I've seen in a long fucking time. I was mesmerized the entire running time. I honestly can't think of anything I didn't like about Moon.

Comment

• Soundtrack to Moon is great also. Just amazing atmosphere from top to bottom.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh for sure. I'm actually contemplating picking up the soundtrack, and I never do that. I honestly loved this movie so fucking much.

Comment

• Big Fan. Good on you Patton. Shows some serious acting chops here. Really dug it, and liked what they did with the ending. Made more sense with his character throughout the film.

Comment

• Big Fan was pretty good. The final scene was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X