Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I love Brainscan. Need to see Automatic.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Watched Hurt Locker last night, and as soon as it ended I wanted to watch it again. I can't remember being that tense watching a movie before. I was shocked to see that Guy Pearce, Ralph Fiennes, and David fucking Morse were in it, but then disappointed each only had one scene. Amazing movie.

Comment

• Ralph Fiennes was GREAT in his cameo, too. All that I could think about was 'Strange Days' during that entire scene.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• MASSIVE, GARGANTUAN fail: My brother just watched 'The Hurt Locker' on my recommendation and didn't care for it. There was 'no plot' for him, and he didn't care for the shaky cam.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I really hope to have this in my hands, along with MOON, this weekend. I'm assuming it sounded awesome in blu?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• you assume correctly. It was pretty thundering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                MASSIVE, GARGANTUAN fail: My brother just watched 'The Hurt Locker' on my recommendation and didn't care for it. There was 'no plot' for him, and he didn't care for the shaky cam.
                Wrong on so many many levels.

And the camera wasn't even that shaky.

Also, Moon should be glorious.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  MASSIVE, GARGANTUAN fail: My brother just watched 'The Hurt Locker' on my recommendation and didn't care for it. There was 'no plot' for him, and he didn't care for the shaky cam.
                  There was a shaky cam in Hurt Locker? What in the fuck.

Comment

• If Hurt Locker was shaky. The Kingdom was filmed by a man with full blown parkinson's because that film was making me sick.

Comment

• The only film that "shaky cam" even became noticeable to me was Cloverfield. I remember people walking out of Bourne 2 and 3 bitching about keeping the camera still.

Comment

• Big Fan

Currently on instant view. Patton Oswalt delivers a helluva of a performance as a loser sports fan. The way this movie feels and shot. It would have fit right in during the 70s. The man can do serious acting and run like a midget.

But you could use this movie as a perfect example of how sports fans are just as much dorks and nerds as guys into comic books or video games.

Comment

• Might check that one out today. Heard good stuff about it.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's very good and it's surprisingly short. Only 88 minutes.

Comment

• I tried winning that from AICN this week with my story of meeting a famous person. I didn't win. Instead I added it to my list and shall watch it this weekend.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Who did you meet?

Comment

Working...
                                X