Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't seen it since the theater but I hated the way they handled the Morlocks or whatever, Juggernaut being Vinnie fucking Jones, the retarded way they killed off characters only to bring them back, etc etc....

But I still dug the hell outta Wolvie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I kinda like it, even though I know we would have gotten something so much better if Singer had stuck around. When I really begin thinking about the film, it starts to piss me off, but I do enjoy it for what it is. I think Magneto, Wolverine, and Juggernaut are what make it watchable for me.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I found nothing redeeming about that movie besides the scene with Jean/Phoenix and Professor X at her parents' house. Well, I guess both scenes at her parents' house.
        Last edited by Nathan; 07-15-2008, 10:37 AM. Reason: Poorly worded.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fail:

Win:
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I basically expected nothing but cancer from the movie, and all I got was a flu, so I was able to tolerate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Fail:

Win:

Yeah, but they'd have to go all CG to get him to look like that, and the production for the movie was barely enough time to complete any fx as it was.

Comment

• Yes, but it was the ass-lava variety of flu.

Comment

• It was just so sterile compared to the first 2. Which was such a disappointment.

Comment

• Don't forget the horrible dialogue.

Comment

• although the first one was pretty weak too at least compared to the second one.

They totally fucked up Sabretooth. And Storm always sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        although the first one was pretty weak too at least compared to the second one.

They totally fucked up Sabretooth. And Storm always sucks.
                        Yeah, the first one was weak as well, but had enough good stuff to make up for it. The third one, not so much. Although, the Famke/Wolverine dry-hump was pretty steamy. Xenia Onatop returns!

Comment

• Some studios just don't know how to properly handle a franchise. Now the Marvel is doing their own thing, we should have some good times ahead.

Although Iron Man 2 does look a little rushed...

Comment

• They'd better not fuck it up.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm a tad concerned with that as well. As long as RDJ doesn't look bored, I'll be happy. But I still enjoyed The Incredible Hulk a tiny bit more than Iron Man. But only because I loved the end fight sequence more in Hulk.

Comment

• Did you post your thoughts on Hulk? I don't remember seeing them.

Comment

Working...
                                X