Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I haven't watched Mohicans in ages. Does it still hold up?
    Yes. It does.

Even the "OI WILL FOIIIIND YEW!" proclamation seems quaint these days.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yes, it holds up great. Damn, I want to watch this film again. NOW.

Also, this film has one of the best scores ever committed to film. The final 10 minutes is audio perfection.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Gonna add this to my queue.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Great movie. Little long though.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Samwise Sizzlechest View Post
            Missing a great one: The Insider.

Sofa King good.

Back when the digital dong was not firmly lodged in Mann's buttresses.
            Outside of Angels in America, Insider was the last good Pacino role in the past 15 years.

Mann shoots so beautifully on film. Why in the hell did he have to go mumblecore digital?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Insider is horribly underrated across the board.

Comment

• Really goes to show you that the Academy went for the wrong movie in '99. Also the soundtrack is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  The Insider is horribly underrated across the board.
                  By who? Everyone that I know that has seen it LOVES it. It needs to be seen by more people, though.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    By who? Everyone that I know that has seen it LOVES it. It needs to be seen by more people, though.
                    It just seems to not get as much mention or praise as other Mann films. Maybe I just think it is better than most other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Also, this film has one of the best scores ever committed to film. The final 10 minutes is audio perfection.
                      Truthy truth truth.

So recently I watched...

UP- Best Pixar yet? Probably. I was surprised at how emotional it was. The first 10 minutes were everything I've heard. So good.

CRANK 2- Is it a weird complaint that they went TOO crazy? I thought it was a pretty fun ride but it kind of felt like they were trying to hard to top the greatness of the first movie. I'm glad Amy Smart had a lot more scenes in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Truthy truth truth.

So recently I watched...

UP- Best Pixar yet? Probably. I was surprised at how emotional it was. The first 10 minutes were everything I've heard. So good.

CRANK 2- Is it a weird complaint that they went TOO crazy? I thought it was a pretty fun ride but it kind of felt like they were trying to hard to top the greatness of the first movie. I'm glad Amy Smart had a lot more scenes in this one.
                        Agree and agree again.

I got choked up at that opening sequence. Best opening of 2009. Watchmen being a close second.

In regards to Crank: High Voltage, the fire-faced Chev Chelios went Fonzie when his charred face went and made out with Bai Ling. At least go for one of the better looking ladies at the mansion before going out looking like how I feel after eating a Grand Slam at Denny's. That whole third of the film went way too fucking far in the wrong direction.

I still think the Godzilla scene was sublime, so what the fuck do I know.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched Upright Citizen's Brigade AsssssCat and MST3K's episode of The Industructable Man. An episode I hadn't seen since 1995.

Comment

• Part of Terminator Salvation...decent action, but not sure if we needed this film.
                            Part of Lakeview Terrace...so bad, but so hard to take my eyes away. I just wanted to see Sam Jackson flip...ended up passing out, but I recorded the end...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• ...oh I would wait on Last, I believe it's in the process of being released on Blu very soon.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Saw V - as a completionist these movies are really starting to fuck with me. This one is like they literally said, lets make the same basic movie but I think we can shit-can the budget. Production value was a joke. Hell even the pictures of the dead officers from the other flicks looked like shit cut and paste jobs. And I don't mean cut and paste in a computer program, I mean some cheap fucker took some pics then cut em all up and glued em together to make a different pic.

I hate being that guy that has to finish movie franchises I started.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X