Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched:
    Masters of the Universe...very classic, so ridiculous....but it was cool
    Finding Nemo....give me this on Blu already, Ellen's jokes still hold up well
    Gomorra...cool Italian flick, not the best kinda slow...not sure why it was on Criterion...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Public Enemies. Didn't finish. Holy boring.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        Ellen walks away with the film. I'm normlly pretty indifferent towards her as a comedian, but she really brought her A-game to movie.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
          Watched:
          I still fucking crack up when she's doing her whale talk.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Public Enemies. Didn't finish. Holy boring.
          Jeff keeps telling me how awesome this is.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 'Public Enemies' gets much better in the final 30 minutes.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Ellen walks away with the film. I'm normlly pretty indifferent towards her as a comedian, but she really brought her A-game to movie.
              Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I still fucking crack up when she's doing her whale talk.
              Yeah she nails the whale talk, my wife and I were cracking up...and like Matt said, she usually annoys me after about 5-10 mins.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Jeff is insane. I watched the movie. Pacing is really, really slow. The story about Purvis is interesting but be ready to get fucking bored as shit.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Maybe I'll try again, but it was boring boring boring.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So I have to watch 2 hours of eh? I'm also one that doesn't suck off Mann. I dug Manhunter and Heat. Collateral was okay. Miami Vice annoyed me. Ali didn't do anything for me.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Have you seen 'Thief' yet? Based upon the ones that you've listed, you should dig it. GREAT movie, with a fantastic performance from James Caan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Have you seen 'Thief' yet? Based upon the ones that you've listed, you should dig it. GREAT movie, with a fantastic performance from James Caan.
                        I have, great movie. Plus, it has dramatic turns from both Willie Nelson and Jim Belushi.

Interesting tid bit about this movie. The cops are played by hoodlums and the hoodlums are played by real life cops.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          So I have to watch 2 hours of eh? I'm also one that doesn't suck off Mann. I dug Manhunter and Heat. Collateral was okay. Miami Vice annoyed me. Ali didn't do anything for me.
                          Missing a great one: The Insider.

Sofa King good.

Back when the digital dong was not firmly lodged in Mann's buttresses.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh shit. True that. My bad. That movie was pretty great.

Comment

• yep, spaced on 'the Insider' as well. That one's essential. I also really enjoyed 'Last of the Mohicans'.

Comment

• I haven't watched Mohicans in ages. Does it still hold up?

Comment

Working...
                                X