Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs are not looking good on the region-free front, Rob. Play doesn't specify a region (which usually means it's 2, by default) and a couple of reviews on Amazon say it's 2. I know the latter should be taken with a gallon of salt, but still.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• DAMN. THWARTED AGAIN!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finally watched The Cove last night. Damn good documentary that turns into the Passion of the Dolphin at the end and it's messed up. I had to make crude jokes during some parts so Lesley wouldn't straight up start bawling. Jist is: Japanese people need to stop being fucking retarded and we need to all be super awesome to the dolphins. Plus, it's like watching a heist movie but for real. Good shit, highly recommended.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can I get a "Save the Dolphins" T-shirt?
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Fuck the dolphins.

Nuke the whales.

My favorite t-shirt:

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
              Can I get a "Shave the Dolphins" T-shirt?
              Yeah, I'd like one too.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It's funny that you guys are talking about dolphins lately. I've been telling Ari awesome dolphin jokes for the past two weeks.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• GODDAMN AZNS

Comment

• I'm sorry! I just want to feel like I have a porpoise in life!

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      I'm sorry! I just want to feel like I have a porpoise in life!
                      I think Nerdious tried to pull a Nunziata right there.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• fuck the dolphins. They wasted Dan Marino.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Hangover. Funny, but has little rewatch value and was very predictable. Fun flick.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            fuck the dolphins. They wasted Dan Marino.
                            "Laces out, Marino!"
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              The Hangover. Funny, but has little rewatch value and was very predictable. Fun flick.
                              Loved it in the theater, was bored as fuck with it at home.

Comment

• Watched The New Guy on TV yesterday. I've watched it before and I'll keep watching it, if only for Dushku and Deschanel.

Comment

Working...
                                X