Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Did you get the badass blu set yet?
    Not yet...but YET is the operative word.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Not yet...but YET is the operative word.
      Oh man, you're in for a fucking treat.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I only have DotD on DVD, and it was the first release so I'm definitely getting this.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
          Yeah, I got mine a few months back, when I realized I didn't have the super fancy version of the DVD...can we get a linker of the set?
          Yes, we can.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• GODDAMMIT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is that region free? "I've been wanting that goddamn Zombies poster since I saw it in Spaced years ago.

Comment

• Check out that spiffy presentation, folks:

Thanks for the link, Rob! No word on region-free, sadly.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I WANT IT SO BAD.

Comment

• This is making me feel like a goat for not just forking out the necessary 25 bills to already possess this. I could've been watching it for weeks! I'm honestly not saying that to rub salt into the wounds. It's just... what was I thinking? That's a few less drinks next time in the pub.

Comment

• ...Damn, I want that shit, only downside is that the Director's cut is on DVD not BD...kinda lame..
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                        This is making me feel like a goat for not just forking out the necessary 25 bills to already possess this. I could've been watching it for weeks! I'm honestly not saying that to rub salt into the wounds. It's just... what was I thinking? That's a few less drinks next time in the pub.
                        25 Pounds? That's like $1100 American!
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• or $40 bucks American.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Something like that, fabulous panda.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I actually have a converter screen up (finishing up some inter-company statement/settlements for year-end) and had just looked up pounds conversion when this came to light. The exact amount was $39.84. So at the moment, Finance Panda (who is also Fabulous).
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I prefer Susan.

Also, I need to see if this is region free. IF so, IT SHALL BE MINE.

Comment

Working...
                                X