Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Right One In is fantastic!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Fuck. Now I want swedish meatballs. Thanks Ari.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Huh?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• IKEA TIME!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ROB, YOU CAPITALIST PIECE OF SHIT!

Comment

• MY ALLEN WRENCH PUT TOGETHER MY BOOKSHELF AND MY CAR!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lulz @ Allen wrench used on car
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I really like this thread! I like this idea more than Chud's "I'm about to watch" thread.

I just watched Red Dragon. What a great cast! Even the people with bit parts are filled by cool actors (Frank "Bobby Kreiger*" Whaley, for one)

Comment

• "I'm about to watch" is so fucking passive agressive. Fuck being that guy/girl. Just fucking do it and then say what you fucking felt about it. That being said, I've watched Home Alone four times in the past two weeks, because I'm nostalgic and I pine for the good 'ole days where burglars would step on micro machines and get pwnd by a BB Gun. AND I STILL FUCKING LOVE THE MOVIE. MORE THAN AVATARD.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Nerdious put the bottle down & go to bed. Lulz.

Watching Choke, a documentary about fighting/jiu jitsu. Pretty cool so far.

Comment

• Fuck you! No. I love my JD. And my Mac and Jacks. I love it all. Oh, wait. I'm starting to get a little sleepy. I'll "see" you guys in a few hours.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You're a funny/slightly talkative drunk.

Comment

• Finally watched Abram's Star Trek. Was never a big Trek fan growing up, but I loved the movie, lens flares aside.

Comment

• Same here Billy. I liked some Trek flicks, like Khan, or First Contact, but that was it. The new one is my dumb fun movie of 09. A 2nd viewing confirmed that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Finally watched Abram's Star Trek. Was never a big Trek fan growing up, but I loved the movie, lens flares aside.

Yeah. I watched it again last week (as I had only watched it once) and it is pretty awesome. Khan is still my favorite (on blu it's fucking GORGEOUS) but J.J. did a pretty serviceable job and I'm excited for the second one. It may be blasphemous, but I would love to see Khan's supersoldiers in it if they go that route. Maybe not Khan so much (until the end), but I always thought it was funny that he talked about these supersoldiers and we got Abba rejects.

Comment

Working...
                                X