Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    Finished Fight Club, still awesome. Plus, I used to work in the area Durden blows up in the end. Got to listen to the commentaries on this dvd.

Also watched Crazy Heart, I'm not a fan of country music so it was difficult at times to get into. However Jeff Bridges continues to be the man.
    Pics or it didn't happen, Pri...Ed.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yeah, that area he blows up is an area of LA known as Century City. Durden even blows up Nakatomi Plaza.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Pics or it didn't happen, Pri...Ed.
        haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kind of surprised that Rob wasn't one of those guys that went as Durden for Halloween.

Comment

Kind of surprised that Rob wasn't one of those guys that went as Durden for Halloween.
            Why would I? I got the subtext of the flick. He wasn't a hero. Plus, I was never a frat tard who would do something like that.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Exactly!

Man, this movie can be so easily misinterpreted.

Comment

• But you basically inferred that I was one of the frat boy douche bags that would go as Durden. So either you insulted me or it was a poor choice of words. Also, I went as Bob instead.

Comment

• I wasn't saying you were a frat boy douchebag but the way you come off on the show. I can somehow envision a younger you doing that sort of thing.

Not really an insult, per se.

*Hopes he doesn't get pummeled like Angel Face*

Comment

• Ah yes, the good ole' show personality. IT'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE! I'm actually a 70 year old Asian woman.

Comment

• You are one cockthristy elderly asian woman then.

Comment

• Braindead Mountain: It's Hockencock time.

Ed: I wish I knew how to quit masterbating to the thought of you sticking your huge cock in my mouth.

Rob: Oh, Ed!
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You are one cockthristy elderly asian woman then.
                            No Ed you're cockthirsty, Robs just indulging your fantasies because they stroke his ego. "I envision a younger you being Brad Pitss hasing sex witmyfaces!". Lulz
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sin Nombre

Damn fine movie.

Comment

I wasn't saying you were a frat boy douchebag but the way you come off on the show...
                                For the record, I was in a fraternity in college. The stereotypes surrounding 'frat boys' are highly overblown.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X