Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up, well, Up today.

Ashamedly, I missed out on this when it had its theatrical run.

Just amazingly done on every single level. Certainly another classic from the reigning animation studio. Carl is the fucking man.

On to District 9 or Basterds. Either way, a fine night for drink and present wrapping.

Merry Eve Eve everyone.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh man, UP was great, but D9 will rock your setup.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *Hopes he gets D9 for Xmas
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tried watching an episode of True Blood last night. Nearly pulled an Elvis on my tv. How do people enjoy such shit?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• District 9 was fucking amazing, but that first appearance of the Prawnbot was a little dodgy.

After that, it was solid fucking Alien Apartheid gold.

Today before the X-Mas Onslaught: Die Hard.

FUCKIN' ELLIS! TELL 'EM YOU DON'T KNOW ME.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Before douchebag came into common use. There was Ellis.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                Tried watching an episode of True Blood last night. Nearly pulled an Elvis on my tv. How do people enjoy such shit?
                Fuck that stupid show. If I want tits, I'll go on the intartubes.

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                District 9 was fucking amazing, but that first appearance of the Prawnbot was a little dodgy.

After that, it was solid fucking Alien Apartheid gold.

Today before the X-Mas Onslaught: Die Hard.

FUCKIN' ELLIS! TELL 'EM YOU DON'T KNOW ME.
                yeah, the crispness of the transfer did make that stick out a bit, but it seemed to correct itself after a few mins.

And we watched Die Hard last night. Lesley has apparently never seen the first one. So much win.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never seen the first Die Hard, unitl now? Oh man, I think I need to sit down.

Comment

• Just got back from taking the wife unit to see 'Up in the Air'. We both really, really liked it. I don't consider it to be BEST PICTURE material at all, but it's definitely worthy of a look. Clooney is great in it. Bobbing Chin = GONE. He makes a character who SHOULD be unlikeable into a really nice guy. Indeed, the acting throughout the film is quite good.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched Hellboy II: Golden Army in Bluray at the parental unit's home. Dad hadn't seen it yet so I picked it up for him. Sooooo jealous of teh ray's of blu. Dad picked up the LG 1080P with 240 mhz whatevermadoodles and it looked great. New surround system didn't suck either. Mom was pissed that Dad was willing to share. Great Christmas so far.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Avatar 3D. Yesterday. It was glorious. I am confident to invest time in A Christmas Carol 3D now.

Comment

• Ewww. That's Zemeckis. And not good Zemeckis. Tread lightly sir.

We watched Wayne's World today. Fuck yes. Still rocks, is still hilarious, and Al Bundy is still great in it,

Comment

• Wayne's World is surprisingly damn good.

And yes, Al Bundy rules as Glenn the donut store clerk.

Comment

• Watched 'Star Trek' on blu-ray last night. I'd only seen it the one time in the theater, and it was even better than I remembered.

While I agree with the reasons for deleting the Klingon/prison planet stuff, it's really kinda a shame that it contained the best Bana/Nero footage.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Ghost and The Darkness

This was a movie back in '96 with Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas about two guys trying to take down some lions while a railroad is being built. It was alright, but no one seem to get a shot off for the longest time.

Also, Kilmer's accent is one the sillier accents I've come across. But not the worst.

Comment

Working...
                                X