Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shouldn't have to shut my brain off to enjoy a movie. I'm not asking for smart shit here. Just make me care in someway as to why I should be watching what I'm watching.

Shit, where's Col. Rapemonster when ya need him?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Your brain was on for The Mummy? Poster child for dumb movies.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Ed has faulty wiring. He probably cheered during 9/11.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ...OK I give you props for Rachel Weisz...

But I'll take Rachel Nichols + Sienna Miller, thank you.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Ed has faulty wiring. He probably cheered during 9/11.
            LOLZ

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Your brain was on for The Mummy? Poster child for dumb movies.
              You haven't seen GI Joe have you?

Plus, I saw The Mummy at 19.

And as Rachel Nicols and Sienna Miller *snore*.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                I shouldn't have to shut my brain off to enjoy a movie. I'm not asking for smart shit here. Just make me care in someway as to why I should be watching what I'm watching.

Shit, where's Col. Rapemonster when ya need him?

I'll give you that. You should have to register some thought while watching a flick. But it's a movie called GI JOE: RISE OF COBRA and fucking Dennis Quaid and a Wayans is in it. Point moot.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seen it? I own it. Also, you didn't answer my question.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I had more fun watching Death Wish 3 than GI Joe.

And Jesus H, Howard why did you waste your money? You might as well just have taken that cash, shown it to a bum and then lit it on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post

And as Rachel Nicols and Sienna Miller *snore*.
                      Says teh gay dude. J/K
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If given a choice to watch The Mummy or GI JOE, I'd pick the Mummy. I love me some Weisz. Also, Frasier is aces in it.

While I enjoyed GI JOE, most of it has left my memory already. But out of the 3 geek flicks from this summer: GI JOE, Wolverine and TF2, I'd rather watch Joe any day of the week. It was a fun action flick. The sequel (if there is one) is going to be fucking insane.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Has nothing to do with that. A pair of tits is a pair of tits.

And as for those movies you just mention, Rob. If you had to chose between those three movies. It's pretty much saying which turd is the shinest. And it that case, GI Joe would win.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            Says teh gay dude. J/K

Hey now. Gay men have some awesome taste.

Comment

• Some of us do.

Comment

• Howard is asking for old Eastwood.

Comment

Working...
                                X