Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed. Ed hates Amurika because he hates that movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also wearing V-necks is a decidedly Cobra thing to do.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I do not hate Amurka, I just dislike shitty boring action movies.

Either way, prepare to eat death (and or wear American Apparel) from my army of v-neck wearing soldier drones.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Seriously I was listening to Ep.5 this morning and I couldn't help but wonder what the fuck was wrong with him...Isn't he supposed to be the B-Movie Prince? The cheesiness and ridiculousness of this movie was fucking great. Mother fuckers were running around in Mega Man suits.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            I just dislike shitty boring action movies.
            Really? How was this movie BORING? It was the farthest thing from boring. Please define boring...

Comment

• I'm not the B-Movie prince. Never said I was. I go for cheezy shit like anyone else. But GI Joe was just garbage, Wraith style garbage.

Boring as in, the same kind of chase/gunfire/kung-fu bullshit done dozens of times before. This coupled with uninteresting characters means I don't have any desire to follow what's going on. Perhaps, it's because I didn't play with action figures, but even then. The Mummy was WAY better than this.

Comment

• Yeah, boring was not it's problem. Transformers 2 was boring. This was not.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Transformers is a whole other issue.

Comment

• Ed you're wrong and full of fail.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The Mummy was WAY better than this.

I'll get behind that as that's totally true.

Comment

• And The Mummy was good because of its intersting setting and the fact we hadn't a good adventure serial-style movie since Last Crusade. Plus, it had Rachel Weicz.

But GI Joe isn't even enjoyable on a level with Street Fighter. As much as I like Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Kobra Commander didn't seem fit to carry M. Bison's jock strap

Comment

• Everything else was bull excrement.

Comment

• It's Cobra. This isn't He-Man.

Comment

• But the Mummy and GI Joe are different movies...that's like comparing Die Hard and Raiders...Mummy is an adventure movie, Joe is an action flick. Full of dumb shit, people just fighting and shooting and shit. It's meant to be mindless.

Comment

And The Mummy was good because of its intersting setting and the fact we hadn't a good adventure serial-style movie since Last Crusade. Plus, it had Rachel Weicz.

But GI Joe isn't even enjoyable on a level with Street Fighter. As much as I like Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Kobra Commander didn't seem fit to carry M. Bison's jock strap
                                Wroooooooong!!

Comment

Working...
                                X