Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
    Ok, makes sense now.
    No disrespect but they're gangsta like that.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      No disrespect but they're gangsta like that.
      Because they spell elk?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• The other letters spell QOPR which is Hebrew for "He who bangs THE PORTMAN".
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Because they spell elk?
          Kel, which is eskimo for Westsiiiiiiiiiiiiide!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw Avatar twice yesterday...first time was ok, second time I was blown away, and I'm honestly considering to pay for it the next time. Last night saw it at a special screening, and Cameron did a Q&A...greatness, took my wife and kids for something hopefully they won't forget.

I know I'm somewhat partial to the movie, but honestly it is a beautiful movie with a decent story and some great action. My wife and kids all woke up this morning and told me that they "had dreams" about the movie. Honestly check it out as soon as you can, make sure if you see it IMAX that the theatre is really good, if not see it in Digital 3D.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I just wish that I could get my wife more excited about seeing 'Avatar'. I mean, she's willing to see it for me, but she really doesn't CARE about it. She's all the fuck over 'Sherlock Holmes', though.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My wife is all over Avatar and Sherlock Holmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I just wish that I could get my wife more excited about seeing 'Avatar'. I mean, she's willing to see it for me, but she really doesn't CARE about it. She's all the fuck over 'Sherlock Holmes', though.
                  Not sure if she's into love stories or spirituality and shit like that...but if she is, you can sell that story. Trust me chicks will dig this movie, my wife is not a movie person and she loved it.

Comment

• I got through like 10 minutes of The Grand Illusion last night before realizing it was 9:30P. WANNAFINISHIT.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• ah man, 'Grand Illusion' is an awesome movie. You're in for a real treat, Jake.

Big B: I'll try and sell it to her as you suggest. I'm pretty sure that we're going to see it on Sunday regardless, though.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Goddamn, look at what Criteron just slapped down on Netflix instant view!

http://chud.com/articles/articles/21...LIX/Page1.html
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Until I get a Criterion version of Hackers, I don't give a shit.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Caught a double feature at the New Bev yesterday:

Rolling Thunder/Death Wish 3

Rolling Thunder was a solid revenge flick but not Earth shattering. Death Wish 3, just plain ridiculousness with a ginger gang leader, Ed Lauter and the death of the giggler.

But who knew that Jimmy Page did the music for Death Wish 3.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm not sure why the Criterion version of Salo isn't on that list...

...in other news, watched G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra last night...I may have to post a full review on this today or tomorrow. But GOTDAMM I loved the flick. So ridiculous, yet soooo much fun. Baroness vs Scarlet FTW!!!!

Comment

• I fucking hope they make a sequel. That movie was so fucking fun. Their antagonist can be Ed. Because he hates America. And fun.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X