Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to buy complete box sets of tv shows I've never seen, toss the discs around my living room like a 8 year old ADD coke addict, then pick them up randomly and plop them into my dvd player. It kinda makes every show have a David Lynch vibe.

Right now I'm on episode 82 of the Sopranos, then it's off to episode 4, 13, 67, 61, and 20.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Someone needs to do that with LOST.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've been watching the show since it aired or I would.

Next week, it's outta-order Sliders time!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Next week, it's outta-order Sliders time!
          Big deal, they all suck.

Sliders isn't fit to hold the jock of Quantum Leap.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Lucky Ones B
            The Promotion C
            The Soloist B-
            Adventureland B+ omg kristen stewart is so fucking hot in this movie

Comment

• She is, for some reason, hot in that movie. And damn it, I love that movie.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Someone needs to do that with LOST.
                Like that show needs anymoremind fuckery.

Also watched Saw IV for the first time. More of the same but shittier. I'll watch 5 & 6 just because but I'm sure they suck too.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                  Adventureland B+ omg kristen stewart is so fucking hot in this movie
                  Originally posted by Jake View Post
                  She is, for some reason, hot in that movie.

*tired, uninspiring recitation ensues*

Why don’t you have a seat over there, I’d like to ask you a few questions. Try the lemonade, go ahead — help yourself. Do you know who I am? I am Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. You know that girl was only 17 upon completion of that film, yes? Because I sure did, and I enjoyed it anyway.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All I know is her age was not on Jakes mind upon his competion ifunowuttimean?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jesse Eisenberg is somehow a pimp. Don't ask me how.

Comment

• Adventureland fucking sucked.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *needle scratches off record*

What you say?!

Comment

• I'll say it again. It fucking sucked. I was bored as fuck, didn't give a shit about the leads and wanted more Hader and Starr.

In fact I was pissed off that they hired Eisenberg for Zombieland thanks to this movie. Thank god he brought it in that one. But yeah, this movie did absolutely nothing for me. I'm a cynical bastard apparently.

Comment

• Oh and that ending? I
                                Spoiler: FUCK YOU ADVENTURELAND 
                              give them 3 months in the real world before he gets sick of her shit.

Comment

• Did you like The Wackness?

Comment

Working...
                                X