Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see what you mean.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Texas Stadium (pre-newbie stadium, which is shitty in its own right): Shittier. Owned by a man with a face that resembles perpetually melting velveeta.

The other is located in a shitty place, but is a great ballpark in spite of its location. And as B has already pointed out, it is the Ballpark at Arlington.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        2)The Cowboys are the devil.
        Some things are just hardwired into Houstonians. This is one of them.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Or anyone with common sense.

Fuck that team.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So.

Movies.

That we just watched.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• God damn. Russ is awesome.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Some things are just hardwired into Houstonians. This is one of them.
                Originally posted by Russ View Post
                Or anyone with common sense.

Fuck that team.

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                So.

Movies.

That we just watched.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Halloween 4. Haha. Got it for 5 bucks at Best Buy. Haven't seen it since the theater. Wow, forgot that the jock that looks like a caveman from Dazed and Confused is in it. Also, the big twist is so fucking stupid....still. Yet it's still one of the better Halloween flicks.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's right, punk.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh yeah. Movies and things of that nature.

Just watched Kicking and Screaming earlier today. Again.

Not the Will Farrell/Robert Duvall soccer celluloid turd, but the Baumbach one.

Much love for this film, and Eric Stoltz is the king of playing lowlife hangers-on who still get laid.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        Much love for this film, and Eric Stoltz is the king of playing lowlife hangers-on who still get laid.
                        AKA The James Spader factor.

I also watched Disc 2 of Season 1 of Sons of Anarchy (Damn first disc is on long wait for some reason), it's great to finally watch this show.

Comment

• Watching episodes out of order=bad. Shame on you Ed for being impatient. Shame.

Comment

• It just showed up accidentally and I don't usually don't do that sort of thing. Dammit it to high hell man, what was I supposed to do?

Besides Charlie Hunnum is the man. Not as hot as he was in Undeclared. But damn if him and everyone else in Sons is aces.

Comment

• Seriously dude, wtf?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The call of Hunnum and Peg Bundy was too strong..

Comment

Working...
                                X