Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval flails up in this bitch.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• If I remember correctly, then he just got home this past weekend. Probably still sexing the wife (and if I still remember correctly from facebook it was their anniversary).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Sexing the wife. B_Metal approved.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I saw 'The Princess and the Frog' this weekend with the wife unit. It's good but not great...it needs MORE to it, as it seems really superficial. Keith David owns the entire movie with a criminally underused SHADOWMAN bad guy.

You can wait for DVD.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• But Judas....
            Originally posted by Advert Retard
            It's the best Disney movie since Lion King
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• um.

yeah.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Too bad The Lion King sucked.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Every commercial for a Disney Movie since Lion King has said that same tired shit. Stop trying to sell us good movies and MAKE a good movie Disney!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Too bad The Lion King sucked.
                    Rob Hughes: Man with no heart.

Comment

• They peaked with The Computer That Wore Tennis Shoes.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        Rob Hughes: Man with no heart.
                        Hey when I was a kid sure, I was suckered into it. But now, fuck that movie along with most Disney flicks. Pixar basically destroyed Disney by making movies that don't need to rely on big name actors or shitty fucking music.

Comment

• Circle of Life was goddamn wonderful.

You take that shit back!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

They peaked with The Computer That Wore Tennis Shoes.
                            you know what, I loved the shit out of that movie.

PatF isn't a bad movie at all, it just feels underdeveloped. It's missing a few elements to make me really connect with it. What DOES work is really, really good, though. I can't say enough about Keith David and his awesome work as the Shadowman in this.

I'm a Disney cartoon fan. I love/like most of their output, but this film probably ranks in the bottom third of their catalog for me.

Comment

• Fuck Elton John.

Comment

Hey when I was a kid sure, I was suckered into it. But now, fuck that movie along with most Disney flicks. Pixar basically destroyed Disney by making movies that don't need to rely on big name actors or shitty fucking music.
                                Ahhh, I forgot you hate any music not attached to a plastic instrument. Now I get the Lion King hate. J/K But yeah Pixar pretty much slays disney on the regular.

Comment

Working...
                                X